"Sorry! I'll be right there in a couple minutes, It's just that I've been flying for so long I'm exhausted

"Sorry! I'll be right there in a couple minutes, It's just that I've been flying for so long I'm exhausted." She called out.

'Oh, no need, we'll come right over there instead. You just rest as much as you want!' Quin called out.

"Oh c'mon, Quin, we're exhausted, we've been losing limbs, do you seriously want us to- OW!" Tetra's remark was immediately interrupted by Quin smacking the back of their head.

'That's nice of you! Thanks, I'll be waiting!' Skye called out, smile wide, brushing her fingers through her angel-like wings, like she was massaging the sore muscles. As they thought, it was feathered, looking extremely soft to the touch. She started picking at a few feathers that seemed to be bothering her.

Tetra grumbled and cursed Quin under their breath as they followed him, even mocking him. The balcony itself reached into a wall. If they navigated it well, they could reach Skye no problem. The chasm in the wall that had a semi-transparent platform for them to walk on was above them, so they had to travel up.

And when they walked into the main building, they saw a series of gears, along with a platform that they could only assume led to the platform Skye was residing. The only way up onto the platform was to jump the gears. And since Tetra seemed to be the best at doing so, they leapt onto one gear. And once that turned to the right angle, they hopped to the other one, a bigger one. Pi was just about to hop onto the heat after them, when Lumina grabbed her.

"Don't." She sternly ordered. Quin and Pi looked at her strangely, before Tetra started swearing loudly.

When they looked up, they saw that the gear that Tetra was riding started to turn faster than usual.

Much... Much faster...

Tetra clutched tightly onto the gap between cogs, screaming as the gigantic gear started spinning like a washing machine. Everything to them was dizzy. But eventually, Tetra could not beat the centrifugal force, and eventually went flying as they screamed for dear life, gale force wind in their hair once again.

"TETRA!" The other three screamed after their sibling. A faint "FUCK YOU GUYS" was heard in the wind, although it's not very audible, they swore they were just hearing things.

Now back to their unfortunate sibling.

Tetra could feel their organs being shifted and squashed against their chest cavity, restricting breathing. But whatever faint screaming they made, apparently Skye heard it.

Physics apparently doesn't exist in this world, because Tetra was thrown out of the corridor, over a chasm and into a corridor in the wall opposite them. The moment a blue shape that emitted a high pitched screeching noise caught Skye's vision, she spread her wings and just like a mighty eagle, flew towards it. Her large, feathered appendages flapped in the wind, and with a mighty swish of her feathers, she accelerated, desperate to catch one of the four shapes that freed her.