Homicidal Liu - (Jane The Killer)
"Aw, aren't you just cute!" I pinched (Y/n)'s cheek before placing her on my lap.

"Thanks!" (Y/n) smiled, while I scanned her body.

"You know, I think have a few dresses that could fit you. Would you like to see them?" (Y/n) nods her head, making me pick her up and carry her to my room. "I have one that's perfect for you!"

Hoodie - (Masky)
    Glancing down, I made eye contact with Hoodie's 'daughter'. "What do you want, kid?" I placed my cigarette back into my mouth, waiting for a reply.

"What's that? In your mouth?" Blowing out the smoke, I dropped the cigar before stepping on it.

"It's a cigarette. Don't do it." I ruffled her hair before walking back inside.

Jason The Toymaker - (Candy Pop)
    "Hello! I'm Jason!" I tried my best voicing of Jason while moving around the sock puppet.

"You forgot his mouse, silly!" (Y/n) giggled, holding onto her feet.

"Right! Man, how do you remember all this stuff about him?" She just shrugs, a smug smile on her face.

"He's my dad, duh!" I shook my head before continuing the show.

Jeff The Killer - (BEN Drowned)
    "Man, you're boring." I sighed, watching (Y/n) line up Domino's.

"Hush! I'm not boring! You're boring!" I placed my hand on my chest.

"Ah, the pain!" (Y/n) giggles before pushing over the Domino's. I watched as they all fell onto each other before it came to an end. "Woah! That was pretty cool"

"Who's cool now, Benny boy?" I sighed, running my hand over my face.

"Jeff taught you that, didn't he?" (Y/n) nods before redoing her Domino's.

Kagekao - (Clockwork)
Glancing over at the child, I saw her still looking at my clock eye. "I can tell that you wanna know how it happened." She nods, her mouth hung open a little. "Sorry, can't tell you. Maybe when you're a little bit older." (Y/n) pouts, slapping her hands down on her legs.

"Y-You can tell me!" I shook my head.

"Sorry kid. Your stomach wouldn't be able to handle it." I ruffled her hair before getting up & walking away.

Laughing Jack - (Pinkamena)
"Would you like to have one of my cupcakes?" I smiled over at (Y/n), holding a plate of cupcakes. She nods her head, reaching up for one. "Alright! Here you go!" I handed her one, watching her reaction. (Y/n) sniffles it before slowly pushing it away.

"It doesn't smell like a cupcake..." I grumbled, placing the cupcake back on my plate.

"I thought you would like it."

Masky - (Hoodie)
I watched as (Y/n) just stares at me. "Boo!"

"AH!" Jumping forward, I quickly caught (Y/n) before she fell off the couch. "You're s-scary!! I can't even see your face! Or is that your face?" I shook my head, placing my hand on my cheek.

"It's my real face." (Y/n) pokes my cheek before shivering.

"Scary"

Nathan The Nobody - (Puppeteer)
"Did you make those?" I watched as (Y/n) poked one of my puppets.

"Of course. I make a lot of puppets." (Y/n) looks at me with her eyes sparkling.

"Can you make a puppet that looks like me?!" I shrugged, tapping my chin.

"Maybe." She claps her hands before continuing to play around with my puppets.

Puppeteer - (Bloody Painter)
"Argh" Glancing down, I saw (Y/n) climbing up on a high chair.

"Do you need help?" I raised a brow when she shook her head.

"Teach me how to paint, please?" I smiled, handing (Y/n) another paintbrush.

"Just follow me." I made a couple of lines while (Y/n) copied me. "There you go! You just painted a cat!" (Y/n) stares at her painting before smiling.

"Thank you!"

Sexual Offender - (Kagekao)
Looking down at Offender's new child, I was kinda surprised when he told me. Like, can Offender really take care of a child? I don't think so...

"What's that?" I noticed that (Y/n) was pointing at my glass of wine.

"Um... adult juice. You can't have any until you're old enough." I stated, raising my finger in the air. (Y/n) pouts a little but shrugs.

"Then I shall wait!" She smiles, skipping away from me and into her room.

"Well, that was interesting... some human..."

Slenderman - (Splendorman)
"I'll get the flower!" I smiled, quickly running over to the flower pot and getting the correct calculations I needed. "Perfect!" Once I had my one cup of flour, I turned around only to have an egg get thrown at me.

"(Y/n)! We needed that for the cupcakes!" I pouted, seeing (Y/n) giggle.

"Sorry." Grabbing a new egg, I cracked it into the bowl before pouring my flour in.

"May you stir it for me?" I patted (Y/n) on the head, watching as she carefully stirred the cupcake batter.

"Slender is going to be mad about the egg mess..."

Ticci Toby - (Kate The Chaser)
"What's the password?" I chuckled, watching (Y/n) tap her chin.

"Potatoes!"

"Correct! Welcome to my pillow fort!" I let her inside while locking the door back up so no one else can get in. Jeff already tried to break in but we fought him off.

"It looks so big on the inside!" I shrugged, rubbing my knuckles against my shoulder.

"Eh, it was pretty easy." We stopped talking as we heard footsteps approaching.

"The Devil is back!" (Y/n) screamed before running out to beat up Jeff with a pillow.

Trenderman - (Splendorman)
"Careful!" I held the bowl as (Y/n) stirred the batter. She almost pushed the bowl over the edge while stirring! Slender would have been mad if that happened.

"Can I decorate?" I nodded my head, quickly grabbing some stuff to decorate the cake with.

"But first, we have to put it in the oven for about 30-35 minutes." (Y/n) pouts before it goes back into a smile.

"Ok!"

Zalgo - (The Rake) 
I giggled, jumping into a little pile of leaves at The Rake made me. "Thank you!" I smiled, giving him a hug. He pats my head with his claws, trying to be careful not to cut me. He couldn't talk but we could talk telepathy somehow. I think father gave me the ability?

"Do you want me to make the pile bigger?" The Rake asked me, waiting for my reply.

"Yes!" I squealed, throwing my hands in the air. The Rake pushed all the leaves back into the pile with his claws. "It's funny, your name is The Rake and you use your claws as a rake." The Rake just rolls his eyes and continues to rake the leaves.