✧ chapter eleven ✧

Start from the beginning

"For you." He hands me the water. I smile sluggishly at him and take a sip.

"Thank you Harry."

"Are you ready to go to bed?" He asks me again.

"Yeah..." I drag and open my arms out like a child. Harry looks at me for a couple of seconds before picking me up off the table and carrying me bridal style to the stairs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and nuzzled me face into the crook of his neck to absorb his scent.

"What the fuck are you doing with her." A voice snaps from behind me.

"I'm taking her to bed. She's exhausted." Harry's voice vibrates through his chest as I feel him tense up.

"Let go of her." The recognisable voice sternly commands.

"You don't tell me what to do around here lover boy." Harry growls deeply, I take this as an opportunity to turn my head and see the source of the voice.

"Byron?" I question as I look at him. He gives me a small smile before returning his glare to Harry.

"Put her down." He states again.

"Hey Harry it's okay, I'll go to bed in a bit." I tell him as his body loosens. He lowers my body to the ground and I walk over to Byron and hug him tightly.

Harry walks away, leaving Byron and I together near the staircase. He tucks part of my hair behind my ear and opens his mouth slightly.

"Are you okay?" He finally asks.

"Yea. I'm fine, why?" I furrow my eyebrows at him.

"Was Harry trying something on you?" He questions.

I widen my eyes and sigh. "No. He was legitimately taking me to bed- I think... I'm a big girl I was fine anyway." I say, feeling the gift of a little more energy appear after standing up.

"Oh are you just." Byron's smirk turns into a smile. "Are you gonna have enough energy to party with me?"

"We will see." I wink at him. He chuckles at my response and takes my hand, leading me into the multitude of people dancing in the living room.

Bryon and I danced for a while. My foggy brain wasn't comprehending the difference between funny and suggestive dancing, so the moves I was pulling out were a mixture of the two. For a bit I grinded up against Byron, which I'm pretty sure gave him a hard on- whoops.

Bryon spun me around and made me look at him, he manoeuvred me to the corner of the room. Everything around me was a blur and I held onto him closely. It was at this point when I felt Byron lift up my chin with one finger and brought his lips to mine.

At first I jumped at the sudden contact but eagerly kissed him back. His lips were super soft and I wanted more.

I brought my hands into his hair and tugged onto it lightly, causing a hitched breath to exhale out of his lips. I bite my lip and deepen the kiss.

"Let's get out of here." I barely make out his voice. My head was ringing and I honestly had no idea what I was doing. All I wanted was to sleep at this stage.

He took my hand and carefully guided me up the stairs to what I assume was his room, as we were only on the second floor.

He pulled me into his room and I mumbled inaudible groans, rubbing my sleepy eyes. He picked me up placed me on his bed. I closed my eyes and I felt him kiss up my arms, my weak exhausted body tried to move my arms to move him away from me, "I'm tired let's just sleep." I barely say, feeling myself drift closer to sleep by the second.