Different Aus + information + The End...

1. Main Au 

Basically the main AU where all the FNaF characters and some of my ocs exist. And... a book will be made after I finish this... *probably* called : All Together ... 

2. Hateful Wonderland 

(Story line behind it) 

Springtrap was sleeping, and then a loud crash came and he spotted a giant sinkhole that seemed to go for a while. He thought he heard some magic down there and someone pushed him... As he fell, a dress appeared on him (*opposite colors of Alice from wonderland's dress *blue is yellow, black is white and wore red and yellow socks.*) 

He fell into a Wonderland pizzeria, but was chased down the hall to a wild, dog-like Mangle, and he escaped by jumping down an airshoot, into a trashy part of an unused pizzeria. He heard talking and walked towards a door and met the original cast, Golden Freddy was sick and weak, while Freddy wore a jester-clown kind of hat. Foxy and Bonnie acted more darker and Chica seemed afraid and fragile. 

As they argued if they should kill and eat Spring, he fled to the female's bathroom and hide in the stall. Chica was slapped for arguing against eating the bunny by Foxy and Bonnie, and they started calling her names. Running off to her safe place - the bathroom - she meets Springtrap, and they instantly become friends. 

Chica tells him/them that she wants to escape, and she has help upstairs (Toy Bonnie) and they usually talk threw the vent. Spring urges her to leave and stuff, but she resists. She hears Foxy's and Bonnie's loud, obnoxious talking, and she hides him in one of the "stalls" that have a closet Freddy made for her as her small bedroom to get away from the 2 idiots (Bonnie & Foxy). 

Foxy and Bonnie bully/abuse Chica, and Freddy comes in, shouting at them and tells them to get working. They leave, grumbling and Freddy checks in with Chica, who was on the verge of crying. 

When Freddy leaves, Chica hears Toy Bonnie whispering down the vent and she tells him that they're leaving - with a friend. 

They leave thru the airshaft, and Toy Bonnie rushes them to his room, explaining how to escape and how no one has done it before. 

(And that's all I'm saying... I may make a book based off of this, but for right now... this is all you're getting .3 ) 

3. FNaF High 

Book on wattpad 

4. Reverse AU

Everything is reversed. (I'm going to go back and add the *Before I start FNaF (insert game number) and some questions for everyone! Some are going to be longer than others... and so ... Heh... 

SOME AUS I DIDN'T INCLUDE

6. Time travelers 

Characters (only FNaF 1) : Bonnie (Ein) , Foxy (actually Foxy and not Foxer), Chica (Chiquita) and Freddy (Frey). 

It's only 5 pages in my notebook and tbh... I really love it, and has an unexpected turn... 

(No ships) 

(Personalities are different, besides Foxy's) 

7. Michael Afton series 

Currently on book 5 (FNaF 3) and hasn't been updated in a while...