Chica

Name : Chica Chicken 

Gender : Female  

Age :  20 years old

Birthday : September 16th

Sexuality :  Straight / bisexual 

Personality : Chica is a sweetheart. She sometimes has trouble with what's fake, or what's reality. She is bad at detecting sarcasm and will always try to make somebody's day. She is kind of not confident, but she loves to laugh. Chica rants about her problems to Freddy, and she will smack someone if they call her crazy! She is really emotional when stressed and tries not to show sign of weakness, and replaces it with a smile. 

Relationship status : 

Regular Au - Freddy 

(Ex : Bonnie)

FNaF High - Freddy 

(Ex : Bonnie)

Hateful Wonderland - Freddy 

Reversed Au - Bonnie

How she/he views she/his friends :

~Freddy - Boyfriend. 

~Bonnie - Ex-boyfriend, even though she kind of still dislikes him, she still kind of likes him. 

~Foxy - Foxy is like her brother she never had. 

~Goldie - She likes having him around, kind of likes him a bit...

~Toy Freddy - Wants to help him to stop being skittish 

~Toy Bonnie - She is neutral

~Toy Chica - Besties 

~Mangle - Besties 

~Puppet & Mari - She really likes Mari, and she's neutral with Puppet. 

~Shadow Freddy - Doesn't seem him too much

~Shadow Bonnie - doesn't see him too much

~Springtrap - Thinks he's okay, but is a bit suspicious...

Looks :

Animatronic :

Human :

Likes : Baking, cooking, cupcakes, cakes, anything sweet and sugary, her friends and love

Likes : Baking, cooking, cupcakes, cakes, anything sweet and sugary, her friends and love. Being a pacifist. 

Dislikes : Bullies, broken hearts, anything depressing (even though she secretly is), being told she can't do something because she's a female (that'll tick her off), violence (she's a pacifist). Hates the color hot pink and makeup.

Theme song (FNaF and non FNaF)

Chica song - Chica 

Demons - Imagine Dragons

"ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ... ᴏᴋᴀʏ?" -Chica