Shadow Toy Foxy & Shadow Chica

Belong to the Shadow Realm. 

~

Name : Shadow Toy Foxy 

(Nickname : Silhouette)

Gender : Female , but questioning

Age : 7,000 // 20 years old in regular realm

Birthday : February 28

Sexuality : bisexual

Personality :  is kind of an average teenager personality. She's punny, has bipolar depression, anxiety, and can have saddening thoughts, lazy, hot-headed, and has an attitude. She can become salty at times, but she's also really lil muffin sweet. She likes using her manners and listening to music. Book geek, music geek, doesn't like anime though, she is very artsy and loves listening to what others rant about. Savage.

Relationship status :

*Original Au 

-Story line 1 - Anti 

-Story line 2 - Shade 

-Story line 3 - Alone 

-Story line 4 and above - Anti 

*FNAF High -none 

*Reversed Au -Shae 

How she/he views her/his friends :

~Toy Chica - turned her into this shadow being... and left her with hate, but it wasn't her fault. Puppet was controlling ChiChi, and it was her destiny... she is kind of glad that "ChiChi" did this for her... for her destiny. 

~Mangle - met once. She seemed pretty cool and great, but different... 

~Puppet & Mari - met a couple of times... she still remembers what Shadow told her about Puppet, but she doesn't hold her grudge against him anymore because of his twin sister's wise words. Mari is someone who gets Silhouette.

~Shadow Freddy - Like an older sibling persona, or a father figure. 

~Shadow Bonnie - (Both) pretty cool. Close friends

~Shadow Chica - Shadow Chica is not the cold hearted, manipulative girl she wants everyone to believe. She's been hurt far too much, and she doesn't want her heart to get broke anymore... 

~Springtrap - like a dad to her. 

Looks :

Animatronic :

Drawn by LiliandSnowC check my friendo out

Drawn by LiliandSnowC check my friendo out .3 ^^

Human :