"No, please... don't tease Elijah just do it," I begged.

He collected some of the arousal on my thigh before sticking his finger into his mouth to suck on it and I whimpered. He smiled eerily at me before he sank his head down and parted my thighs before taking one lick.

"Oh my-" I began but was cut off as he twirled his tongue around my clit building pressure and I immediately clamped him between my thighs. He kissed my pussy sensually before he ran his tongue through my folds while I held on tightly to his hair.

He kissed, sucked and licked my clit driving me over the edge and making my eyes roll to the back of my head. He slid his tongue into my entrance fucking me with the strong muscle as I pushed my pussy further in his face panting and screaming, begging him to make me come.

"Elijah... Just like... that."

He lapped at my dripping area before he collected some of the moisture on his fingers and slid it inside me. His fingers rubbed all the delicious spots inside of me while he looked into my eyes. Whenever he did that I knew I was going to come quickly.

As my moans got higher he picked up the pace until I was coming on his fingers.

"Oh God yes," I moaned before he removed his fingers again and started lapping at my juices to bring me down from the high I'm experiencing all while I felt him watching me.

My head threw back on the pillow as I breathed heavily watching him his eyes now closed as he hums while cleaning me up.

"Now, do you want the rest of what I have to offer?"

"Yes."

"Good choice," he murmured as he started unbuckling his pants while I unbuttoned his dress shirt. He finished with his pants and had to help me with the shirt due to how my hands were shaking from the anxiousness. He was left in his under shirt which he removed leaving him in his boxers.

I rubbed the taut muscles of his stomach loving how his skin heated against my hands.

"You're so fine."

I watched him smirk before he pulled off his boxers and I saw his long thick member spring from it. I wrapped my little fingers around him before I started pumping it and sliding my finger through the slit at the top which made him hiss.

"If you do that again I might just come, its been a long time."

I let go of his member and he positioned it at my entrance. He slid the tip in first, but my body was so tense I wasn't letting anymore of him in. He slid out but kept it near my entrance.

"Just relax Alyssa, I promise I'm not going to hurt you just look into my eyes."

I looked up into his eyes and he kissed me distracting me completely before he slid the tip in again then removed it and did the same thing again.

"Just please a little further," I begged before he slid some more and the tears gathered at the corners of my eyes from the stinging sensation before he slid in completely and stayed still.

"Can I move now?" He asked and I nodded.

"Fuck," he hissed as he moved slowly with deep strokes.

"Yes, go faster please," I moaned and he listened almost instantly as he sped up the pace.

"God pussy never had to be this tight," he groaned his face going into the crook of my neck to hide. My legs were wrapped around his waist as he had his way planting hickeys all over my neck while I was a panting mess.

"I want to be on top, please?" I begged him, knowing he likes his control.

He nodded before he pulled out and laid on his back. I positioned myself over him before I held his dick and slid down on it.

"Sweet Jesus," he muttered squeezing his eyes shut.

"Put your hands on my shoulder and guide yourself."

"Okay."

I followed his instructions as I moved forward and backward, twisting and shifting my hips. He hissed as I rode him faster.

"Elijah," I moaned and my walls tightened as I drenched his member. I started bouncing and my mouth hung open from the feeling while Elijah lost his mind thrusting up into me to meet my hips at a faster pace.

"Yes Alyssa, make yourself come," he groaned clenching his teeth and gripping my hips harshly.

I definitely knew that his handprints would be imprinted on my body to remind me of the night we had.

My thighs started shaking as my orgasm rose from my toes taking over my body as I rode it out. I felt his hot thick semen shoot up into me not long after.

I fell on his shoulder panting as he held me so I wouldn't fall. I tried to get up off him but he just held me there for a minute. When he let go of me, I gently eased off and went to the bathroom to pee.

After finishing my business I laid back in the bed with Elijah under the sheets.

"You were so good," he voiced then he kissed my forehead.

"Thank you, you were too," I replied as his fingers twirled my hair, my back pressed closely to his chest.

It was quiet for a while as we savored the feeling from the good sex we just had.

"We were discussing dad leaving to fix his marriage with mom today. They are going to Italy for a few months which means that Vincent won't be running the mob for a while."

"Okay."

But why is he telling me this though?

"This means that from now on I will be the leader of the mob. Just know that I initially wanted to tell you this before we got carried away."

"Isn't that good?"

"It is for me as I needed this trial run but for you, it could cause your life to be in even more danger and I won't always be there to save you."

"So I was wondering... will you move in with me?"