"Nice ass," I said before pinching his ass.

He slapped my ass soon after and I squirmed in his arms, giggling again.

He opened his bedroom door then closed it after we entered. He gently placed me on the bed as he stood away a bit staring at me for a while.

"You're so sexy," he said.

"You too," I admitted.

"Wow you're just so amazing, God spent his time on you," he whispered in a trance looking over me with dark lust filled eyes.

He hummed as he pulled off his tie, jacket and watch before setting them aside neatly. He settled between my legs before he started kissing me again, holding his weight up by his hands. I grabbed the back of his neck since the hairs at his nape were now faded. His hands ran delicately along me as he traced the contours of my body with intrigue.

He moved his head to kiss my cheek and my jawline before settling in the crook of my neck. My pulse raced a mile a minute as his lips, as soft as rose petals, traced my neck trying to find my pulse point. I felt his lips pull up in a smirk when he found it and I gulped as he sucked on it. I hissed and moaned holding his head in place to let him have his way with my neck. I felt him kiss into my cleavage before he lifted the v neck shirt I wore over my head.

Its that time and I'm very excited.

"I am going to worship your body," he whispered.

"Please don't I'm not God."

He shook his head before chucking in my bosom.

"Only you would bring up God at a time like this."

He pulled my bra from the back before he took the straps off my shoulders and threw it across the room. He kissed my shoulders and the top of my breasts before he sunk his head and captured my right nipple into his mouth. He sucked on the bud and bit it before he pulled his mouth away and blew on it.

I moaned as he returned the favor to my other breast. I felt the heat from my body pool between my legs inside my panties.

He licked his lips while looking up at me before he started leaving sloppy kisses on my stomach going towards the band of my jeans. His hand pulled the button quickly before he proceeded by pulling the pants down my legs and throwing it across the room too. He paused as he stared at my fleshy thighs which hid the 'piece of heaven' between my legs as he calls it.

He's so blasphemous.

His head sunk between my thighs as he kissed the tender skin between it leaving numerous love bites along the skin. His hands followed up the curve of my hips to the waist band of my panties.

"May I?" He asked looking into my eyes with a fire of dangerous lust which flared within his orbs, darkening the honey color completely.

"You may," I whispered through shaky breaths as he pulled the panties down my legs before stuffing them into his pocket.

He pushed my legs up so my knees were pointing upwards. He spread my thighs which were clamped closely together with my wetness sticking to it. His head bent and he blew on my opening.