Chapter 10 The end game

3rd pow

We can see as the elevator door closes leaving Y/n inside and starts to descend.

What avaits Y/n at the basment. Find out in the next episode.

As the elevators door opens he sees Cinder(author: i totally didn't forget her name.) shoot a arrow at the maiden and kill her.

(Y/n)‘Fuck I'm to late.‘ Y/n throws a stun grenade at Cinders feet.

Pyrrha exits the pod that was suppose to transfer he maidens powers to her and she runs next to Headmaster Ozpin. Y/n had sneaked his way past Cinder and was next to Ozpin also.

(Y/n)‘You two should get out of here. I'll hold her back for as long as I can.‘

(Ozpin)‘ I'm the Headmaster of this school because of that I can't allow you alone to deal with this, it is mine duty  to protect Beacon.‘

(Y/n)‘ Suite yourself, but Pyrrha has to leave.‘

(Pyrrha)‘ But I can also fight-'

(Y/n)‘ Pyrrha it doesn't matter if you can or can't fight, you can't win against her. Please go save yourself and your friends.‘

(Cinder)‘ Have you finished your pep talk and we can fight.‘ Cinder blows all the smoke away and rises few to feet above the ground.

(Ozpin)‘ Allow the girll to leave.‘

(Y/n)‘ And you will have us all to yourself alone.‘

(Cinder)‘ She isn't important to me she can go.‘

(Y/n)‘Go leave!‘

Pyrrha hesitates but still leaves.
Y/n reloads his guns. Ozpin extends his cane.

(Y/n)‘Shall we get started.‘ Cinder fires a flame blast at both of them. A second before Cinder fired Y/n was already starting to jump to the side so he dodged Cinder fire blast. Ozpin blocked the blast that was sent at him with his semblance. Ozpin charged at Cinder. Y/n supported him by shooting down the fire blast sent at Ozpin(he was using ice dust rounds that he recently loaded in to his guns.) It was almost like Y/n was prediction were and when Cinder will fire her fire blast before she even fired them. So Cinder had to switch from firing at Ozpind to protect herself from Y/n shoots. That created an opening for Ozping to get close to Cinder safely and quick.  After Ozpin got close to Cinder he started to relentlessly strike at her. That gave a moment for Y/n to reload. Cinder used her maiden powers to create a wave of energy that blasted Ozpin and Y/n away. Ozpin was pushed back a bit but he used his semblance to block most of the hit, Y/n wasn't so lucky he was launched in to a wall and hit it with enough force to leave cracks in it. He slumped dow next to the wall.

(Y/n)‘ Fuck me that hurt.‘ He got back up using the wall as a support. Y/n jumped to the side just before a fire ball hit the place he stood. The balst created from the explosion of the fire ball sent Y/n sliding down the floor. After Cinder had shoot the blast at Y/n she switched her attention twords Ozpin. Ozpin had jumped twords Cinder and did a wide swing at her with his cane, she created two swords to block it and kicked Ozpin in the stomach. The wind around Cinder started to pick speed up as Y/n and Ozpin tried to not get blown away. The whole basment started to shake as pieces of the ceiling started to fall down. Y/n had to role to the side to avoide a piece of the ceiling from falling on him but because of the the wind blew him in to a fall. After Y/n hit the wall all that came was darkness.

Time skipe to some time later.

Location ruined Beacon tower.

Cinder is fighting Pyrrha on top of the tower. Pyrrha is losing. Pyrrhas weapon Miló and Akoúo̱ get destroyed. Cinder gets ready to deliver the final attack, she aims her bow at Pyrrha and lets go of the string the arrow flies forward at high speed. Pyrrha closes her eyes as she sees the arrow getting closer. But the arrow never hit her in it place a gun shot can be heard. Both Cinder and Pyrrha turn twords were the gun shoot came and a bloody limping Y/n walks out from the shadow.