we meet again- part 8

toni's POV:

this can't be happening, how did she get my number?! what if she brings her boyfriend when she meets me? okay, i need to stop stressing and breathe.

i swung my long curly locks into two space buns with the other half down, put my serpent jacket on and walked out of the door to meet her at pops.

cheryl's POV:

i took a deep breath and slung my hair into a perfect pony tail at the top of my head, i put on my red heels and my red fluffy jacket and walked downstairs to quickly grab my purse and i walked not-so confidently to my red porsche.

as i got out of my porsche i unsteadily pilled out the keys and locked my car. i placed the keys inside my purse and took a deep breath and walked in pops.

when i entered my eyes widened as i saw the girl from the night before sat in in the booth on my far right, i quickly shook my head hoping she didn't notice me; she couldn't of, i had my wig (forgot to mention she wore a black wig hehe) and mask on, i'm being pathetic.

i walked towards the counter and she called me, i remember her husky voice and she said "hey, what's your name" and walked towards me. i turned around and gave the tall girl a dirty look "listen here pinky, i'm waiting for my friend which should be here..." i looked at my rolex "any time around now" i snapped and turned around pouting my lips.

she put her hand on my shoulder and turned me around "cheryl?" she said looking in my eyes unbelievablely, how did she know my name? i didn't tell her it?! "yes..." i said raising my left eye brow waiting for a response and she laughed "it's toni" she said looking down at me and i stepped back "wait... WHAT?!" i said forcing a smile.

she bear hugged me tightly and squeezed me, i stood there uncomfortable, "TONI HAS A DICK?!" i screamed in my head with wide eyes. she pulled away from the hug and smiled "omg it's been so long sister!" she said not letting her eyes leave mine and i smiled genuinely "i know! what brings you back to riverdale?" i said looking up as she grew so tall.

"honestly..." she said with a sigh and put her hands in her jeans "you..." she blushed. i blushed along witht how cute she is when she isn't fucking you- wait stop, remember that's cherry, not cheryl. i smiled and shook my head "you've grown SO much" i said eyeing her up and down and smiling, she laughed "yup, well considering i haven't seen you in what..." she began counting her fingers "1,2,3,4,5,6- you know what, i doesn't matter how long, alls that matter is that we're together again" she smiled and i smiled back
"you're totally right!" i smiled and held her hand "i missed you so so much" i said genuinely.

i'm just going to forget what happened last night, it will be for the best for us, we can finally get our friendship back on track!

we both sat down in a booth and ordered food, then we talked, and talked, and ooo would you look at that, talked. after we talked we decided to head back to my place and have a sleep over, good job we didn't hook up at my place, it would've blown my cover!

//AN
Stay tuned for a sister sleepover 😉🤦🏼‍♀️😂