stripper PT2

AUGUST 5TH 2008

7 year old Cheryls POV:

*trigger warning*

Dear diary,
I'm so sad... the person I befriended only a few months ago has left me. I loved her so much and with just one wink, she was gone. I wish I could have confessed my feelings for Toni while I still could but i don't even understand these new feelings i thought girls where supposed to like boys... Why did she have to move to New York, why couldn't her parents not just leave her with her grand parents or something?! Ugh, I just need to forget she ever existed and forget about her. You know what they say "Don't cry that it's over, be happy it happened" and I'm going to live off that quote for the rest of my life. Bye now diary, talk to you when I want to.

MONDAY OCTOBER 10TH 2018

AN 2022: i feel like i never explained this and to clear some confusion, Cheryl lied about her age for work.

17 year old Cheryls POV:

today is the best day ever! *cough* sarcasm *cough* we are going back to school! YAY!!! *MaSsIvE cOuGh* sarcasm *mAsSiVe CoUgH* today I decided to wear a red cropped top with white outlined cherries, some short denim black shorts with some bright red shiny heels and to top off the look I ties my hair up, half up half down and I curled the ends.

I went down stairs to get my breakfast and noticed everyone had left for either work or school so I grabbed a chocolate croissant and placed it into the microwave while heating up some coffee. Once my breakfast was done I was scrolling though my social media and noticed that veronica had messaged me.

Veronica: hey Cher, since I'm currently single and need a hook up I was wondering if you would like to go to the new strip club for gays that has just entered town. Called the "Diamonds" lame name but lots of hotties!🤤🤤

Of course I wanted to go... but I couldn't, because I have a secret that no one knows... I work there to get extra money when needed, I work every other day so on: Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays but I have the weekends off as I earn enough money throughout the week for I am the best dancer and everyone wants me.

I decided to message her back and not leave her hanging or else she would suspect something.

Cheryl: hey veronica, I would love to come but as you know I'm busy every other day so we would have to go on the weekends or something.

She took me by surprise by replying so fast

Veronica: yeah, we could go on a Saturday I dont mind but make sure to wear something sexy

Cheryl: psst, I always look sexy Ronnie ;)
Read 7:43am

I laughed at myself as she didn't message back and then decided to make my way to school as I only had 15 minutes left.

~no one likes school so let's skip that~

Monday is my night, where I go into the "luxury room" where all the rich dykes or bisexuals go and annoy me. Don't get me wrong I love the attention but some get a little too touchy sometimes! Well, I mean it's worth it. I get paid $300 per hour so I guess that's a plus?