the day after...- part 7

cheryl's POV:

as soon as i got home i immediately hit the showers, hoping to drown the guilt off. "what if toni comes back some day? what if she finds out i slept with another- wait, what am i taking about? toni and i aren't dating! she probably is dating a nice tall handsome guy!" i thought in my mind rolling my eyes.

i hopped into the nice warm shower and began softly scrubbing my body with the sponge fluffed up with shower gel, after washing the shower gel off i tilted my head back and drained it of water before applying the shampoo, washing it out, then finally the conditioner.

once i was all clean and fresh, i jumped out of the shower and brushed my teeth, if toni did come, i wouldn't want to have a smelly breath. while brushing my teeth i began drying my hair which was a hard challenge but i fought through it, after multi-tasking i waked our of one of my many bath rooms and began getting ready in my walk in wardrobe.

toni's POV:

why do i feel so much guilt? is it because of cheryl? it can't be, we aren't even dating. i'm not even sure is she's gay! i sat up out of my small bed and walked over to the bathroom and had a quick shower. "would cheryl even recognise me anymore? i mean, i will be way taller than her now..." (remember this isn't riverdale this is my story and toni is taller than cheryl in my story ;))

my thoughts consumed me "what if i'm not attractive enough for her" "what if she ever found out about my condition" i was drowning in thoughts before my phone started ringing. "unknown number?" i scoffed and picked it up leaning slightly out of the shower.

"hey, is this toni topaz?" a woman spoke "it is i" i said with a fuckboy sound effect, it was as if i could feel her rolling her eyes through the phone "wow topaz, you've grown up to be a fuck girl, i see?" she said laughing "wait, who is this? and NO, i am not a fuck girl, i was playing" i said startled.

"i feel so hurt, you forgot my voice ALREADY?!" she screamed down the phone "it's your long lost best friend... Cheryl Blossom, baby!!!" she said and it made my mouth flu strait open and eyes widen "ch-cher?" i stuttered "the one and only" i felt her smirk from the other end of the phone.

what the FUCK just happened?!

//AN: i could've left you on a cliff hanger but i'm nice sooo hehe 😉
oh and may i add:
Luke Perry, the most kindhearted man passed away today 04/03/2019, he will be forever missed by many many people and i certainly will miss him forever, hope you have a good time up there luke, love you 💔❤️x