dick me down 😉- part 6

i wrapped my arms around her neck and went on my tippy toes so she didn't have to bend down and she lifted me up in one swift motion and carried me into her room and on the bed.

cheryl's POV:

the girl, whom i still don't know the name of, viciously slammed me against the bed and started kissing my neck and moving down further and further until she got to my chest and stopped, which made me whine ngl, and she ripped my shirt off in one swift motion and unclipped my bra like her life depended on it.

she began sucking slowly on my nipple circling her tongue around it which made me arch to create more friction to my throbbing sex. she noticed the movement and crawled off me and unbuckled her belt and rapidly slid down her jeans.

she made her way back over to me and began kissing my neck "take off your mask" she whispered in my ear, i was so close to but snapped out of it and relied "no" in a raspy tone. with that she smirked and pulled down the remaining piece of clothings.

she slowly slid into me releasing a groan which made me moan and arch my back. she started getting faster and faster making the room echo with both of our moans. she sped faster and harder and before i knew it, i was hit with the hardest orgasm throughout my whole life.

my body was limp though i was a quivering mess, she slowed down her movements helping me ride out my orgasm and she crashed beside me making me whimper when she removed her dick from my sore pussy.

she cuddled into me and looked deeply into my eyes "will i ever see you without your mask?" she questioned and i smiled "well i'm not sure, i don't normally have sex with my clients" i winked "maybe sooner or later, just not tonight" i said smiling and standing up "i need to get home" i began putting my clothes on

"who knows, if i stay will i regret it? probably, or i would get fired because i'm not one of THOSE strippers" i smirked and she whined "please, the bed is cold without you" she said shivering "stop being a baby! maybe we will meet soon again?" i said with a smile and she nooded. with that i walked out the door and let out a huge sigh i didn't know i was keeping and walked away from the small trailer.