The stripper PT4

—writing the last paragraph from the last chapter so you can experience it again 😊

I walked to the door with, still don't know her name(Toni), and held her waist while smirking "that, isn't helping that!" She pointed down to her bulge in her pants and I laughed. I removed my hands off her waist while she opened the door, the person in front of us was someone I least expected the most...

TONIS POV:

I groaned as I opened the door to reveal... the pizza guy! Fuck! I forgot I ordered a pizza! I rolled my eyes and cherry laughed and I faced her and frowned "how much is it" I said with a sigh trying not to be to rude" I got out my wallet and he replied "£15.60 please miss"

I gave him £16 and winked at him "keep the change" which made cherry laugh and me smile brightly, also if I may add, it made the pizza guy laugh too. I smirked as I took ahold of the pizza and the delivery guy handed cherry, who was still in the mask, the cans we got with our delivery, the pizza guy exchanged a weird look with cherry and I could see her face turn bright red of embarrassment which made me laugh, god I wish I could see her beautiful face but she refused!

I smiled thanking the delivery guy and closed the door placing the pizza on the side "hm, so where were we?" I said smirking and she walked right past me to the pizza box "not in the mood no more" she smirked teasing me. I walked up to her while she turned her back to me, I placed my hands on her waist and put my front to her back and began grinding on her ass "reeeaaallly?" I said while kissing her neck.

She moaned and tilted her head back, allowing me more excess "y-yeah" she said panting almost. She was DEFINETLY in the mood. I smirked to myself knowing the control I had over her and pressed my front harder to her ass which I recurved a gasp/moan from her . She steadied herself with the kitchen side and bent over slightly.

At this moment I thought she wanted me to give it to her, but no. She bent over thurther and got some pizza out of the pizza box. I groaned at how fast her mood had changed. "Baaaaabyyy" I moaned griping her waist attempting to push myself into her ice again but she turned around "I said, I'm. Not. In. The. Mood" she smirked at me, she was definitely teasing me. Wait, I know what she is trying to do, she's trying to lead me on and leave me hanging? Well, two can play that game, I smirked walking away from her and sitting in front of her grabbing a slice of pizza.

I saw her mouth open into an O shape when I never gave her the attention she wanted, of course she reacted in such a way, all the strippers are the same.

————————

I'm going to start posing more recently but the chapters will be shorter, either that or I post once every week and do a 2000 word chapter. Comment for what you want, btw the chapters I'm doing now are only about 500 words so I'll post every other day.