𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝔀𝓸

Začať od začiatku

"This isn't going to work." Jimin hid his voice in a whisper as he stitched his side to Namjoon. Transparent that the young boy was scared. "Well, all we can do is try our best. Nathaniel needs to die for what he's done... and if we can't do that... we'll die trying." His voice came back through a whisper.

Jimin gifted him a hesitant nod, continuing to trail through the corridors before they reached a corner. Cutting the sharp turn, meeting with the dusk beast that had lured them into this this damned life.

Nathaniel knew how to control his beast.

Leaving Jungkook and the others at a large disadvantage, but they were willing as they were all fighting for something.

Their humanity.

Their control.

Their lives.

For Sofia.

For Jane.

For Emily.

It was all worth dying for.

A crack resonated from Taehyung, catalysing the chain reaction for the others to tear off the masks of their humanity.

The finale of this tragedy was going to begin.

No time was spared as the stampede of raven fur raced down the corridor, rushing towards the solemn monster who wore a canine ornamented smirk.

Numbers seemed to be undermined by Nathaniel's intellect. Able to attack amongst the chaos without a single wound drawn into his onyx canvas.

He was winning.

Jungkook's eyes opened.

Staring through the eyes of the beast, seeing the world blinded with vermillion.

He moved his hand, the black, claw ornamented paw mimicking his movement, almost as if the beast was just a puppet.

In the edge of his vision, he was met with Nathaniel's bolder figure trapping what he guessed was Yoongi. The larger monster's canines threatening to snare at his skin.

Slithering through the blinding rage of the others, he forced his body to pierce into Nathaniel's. Throwing the duet to the floor, inducing the constant struggle to win the high ground over the other.

Just as Nathaniel brought himself on top, a yelp rang from his jaws.

Jungkook's claw had impaled Nathaniel's chest.

The familiar beige started to spill into the monster's figure as Jungkook entrapped him with his foreign body. Keeping the salient claw stitched inside his chest.

Nathaniel's scraps of humanity thawed back into Jungkook's crimson filled eyes, a smirk still prominent on his face.

"Glad you finally l-learnt how to control y-yourself." His voice tried to pronounce, his blood cursed coughs interrupting almost every word.

"B-But... sorry to b-burst your b-bubble... b-but if you e-eat me... you're not g-going to turn h-human." He chuckled through the scraps of energy he had embedded in him. The younger's face must have contorted into confusion as he earned another laboured chuckle from the man. "T-the cure doesn't w-work if you e-eat the one w-who cursed y-you. D-do you think I-I would be here if t-that wasn't true?" He continued to almost cackle, only to be met with Jungkook's paw diving deeper into his body.

Draining the last glimmer of light that bathed in his eyes.

He was dead.

As Jungkook recoiled from the newly born corpse, he saw Namjoon spectating the scene. His mask of humanity on.

A knife in his hand.

Jungkook could see what he was planning in the white reflection of the knife that danced in his hand.

Before Jungkook could even attempt to intervene, the knife had already dove into Namjoon's chest by his own ruby hands.

His pained groaned brought the attention of the other beasts who had only seemingly broken out of their rage fuelled frenzy.

"I-I had to... it-it's the only w-way to—." Namjoon spoke sweetly, interrupted as his legs caved in, sending his slowly fading body to the floor.

The odour of Namjoon's blood started to relinquish Jungkook's authority over the beastly body, the other damned souls closing in on the boy.

Jungkook dissipated back into the shadow of the beast, feeling himself lose to its sinful, barbaric impulses.

Namjoon's saline corrupted smile being the last thing he saw.