72 | ʙᴇɴᴇꜰɪᴛꜱ?

Beginne am Anfang

Very soon the scowl changed into a beautiful smile as she saw the place in front of her. She popped out of the car and ran towards the San Francisco's most beautiful Bay's bridge glittering in the moon's light.

Shivaay hopped from behind taking a place next to Anika

"Did I change your mood?!" Shivaay asked looking at her when she took a tight grip of his arms saying, "Thank you Shivaay!"
"It's okay Anika! Anyway I just did this for my own benefits." He said winking at her when she asked back surprised, "Benefits?"
"Your smile has stolen something from me!" He said when she asked back again even more confused, "But what?!"

"My Happiness!" He spoke huskily near her ears when, "Your happiness lies in my smile?" Anika asked smiling brightly at him, in minutes pulling his leg "Then I will never return back what I stole from you."
"Fhat the wuck! That's so mean of you." Shivaay hollered when they laugh out hard.

"Don't worry, you can get to see your happiness always!" She said and locked his eyes with hers

The next morning, Anika was no more worried about Veer as Shivaay threw an idea out of his mind and she very well liked it to be executed.

She assured Shivaay that she would meet him directly at the airport that evening when Shivaay reluctantly accepted to it. When Anika saw many missed calls from Veer, "He's really worried about me I guess!" She said chuckling when Shivaay said back, "Of course he is not worried. Ragini told me he is really dangerous! Maybe he wants to do something!"
Taking a second gap, "Be careful! I want you back safe." he said when she said back, "When I'm working out my Smart Singh Oberoi's plan, what will ever happen to me!"

At the Levi's Head office, Anika safely reached and wasn't noticed by Veer as she covered herself with a scarf and a hat as per Shivaay's plan. She finished her meeting exactly in four hours while Veer was still in the same place waiting for Anika, not realizing she fooled him around.

"Ms.Anika it was a pleasure having you here for two days. We would like you to shift here very soon so that we can get to start our deal even more effectively." Stevens said when she felt blank hearing the word 'Shift'
Coming out of her thoughts, she said "It was a pleasure too Mr.Stevens! Sure I will."

Outside the office, Veer was really frustrated by then and he couldn't handle it anymore. He stormed into the office acting just like a beast. He randomly started searching for her calling out her name loudly but Anika didn't respond as she was lost in her own thoughts. She neither did cover herself, and was right behind Veer striding straight towards the entrance when he noticed her.

"Anika!" He smirked evilly finally finding her when Stevens came in between.
"What the hell Mr.? Who are you?" He asks when Veer pushed him down to the floor and ran behind Anika but before he could reach her, he was caught by the cops while Anika was pulled away by someone else.

Veer was taken away by the cops for violating rules and breaking into an office without permission. While Anika was shocked for a minute, "Excuse me?!" Anika asked looking deeply at the eyes when the person said still having his grip over her hands, "Madam, please come with me. I will help you get back." he finished when Anika pulled his fake beard out.

"Ouch, Anika!" Shivaay winced in pain when Anika spoke very much irritated, "What's the necessity for you to come here Shivaay?! What if Veer sees you? You told me he is dangerous and if he tries harming you? What will I do if something happens to you?!" She finished without a break when Shivaay asked back locking his eyes with hers, "What will I do if something happens to you?!" He finished emphasising each and every word.

They broke their eyelock and Shivaay asked her out of curiosity, "How did you know it's me?!"
"Of course I know my husband!" She said but tried covering up realizing what she said, "I mean it's just because of your eyes! You-you could have used lens." She stuttered.
"You will know me even if I use lens!" He muttered under his breath.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Secret Date

Did Veer's chapter end? What do you guys think?!