Running out of hope, you quickly shoved your hand into the breast pocket of your jacket and reached for a pistol that you had stuffed away in your duffle bag; you were pretty thankful for your caseless nature in the haste of your escape. You gripped the hilt and quickly thrust your arm out, aiming it toward Jimin as you bare your teeth. 

Within a flash, his hand moved up with remarkable speed and grabbed your hand containing the pistol. He forced it up as his body ducked down just enough that if you were to fire out of fear, it would have missed the target. He pointed the gun to the ceiling as he turned into you, raising up his right hand as he took you by the throat and slammed you against the wall. His left hand banged your contained palm against the wall behind you, forcing pain that made you release your weapon. He was nimble, sleek, and quick beyond the means you were familiar with. 

Your jaw flung open as you gasped for breath, his small hand pressing hard into your windpipe as he completely cut off the airflow you needed to survive. With your right hand pinned, you shot your left hand up to grab his wrist. You tried to mouth words and beg him to stop, but no words came from your mute lips, only gurgling sounds as your body tried to regain control. His grip was so tight that your vision was starting to tunnel within a few seconds. You felt as though your head would burst from the pressure. 

Jimin was a 'special' case within the organization. You were told to stay away from him, you scuffed. Figuring they were hyping up the abilities of the men that ran the R.M. organization. That was until one-night Jimin had a 'break in his psyche' while helping Hoseok prepare dinner one night. You had stumbled on the scene in a late-night search for something to drink, only to come upon a nightmarish scene. 

They called him 'Taewon,' and it took four full-grown men to restrain him that night. Though, that was only after he had fractured Hoseok's arm, attempted to kill Jungkook with a butcher knife, slit at his beautiful face with the same knife and tried to fry part of Taehyung's face on the burning stone. No one involved in the skirmish that night left unscathed; he had managed to land a lasting blow on R's jaw, which took you by surprise. Even after having his head stomped on by R in the middle of the night to keep him floored, the young man only laughed maniacally and babbled on about the delightful taste of frosting mixed with brain matter. 

From what you understood, Jimin had a split personality disorder. He was psychotic in every sense of the word. The way Mono put it, he believed himself to be four separate people. The only time you didn't have to worry was when he accepted the name 'Jimin' and possibly his 'Soyeon' persona. He was one of the sweetest men you could meet when he was 'Jimin,' and you knew nothing of 'Soyeon,' so you were unsure exactly how harmless Mono claimed him to be. It was hard to believe he had a 'harmless side' considering the personality trying to choke the life out of you for breaking the rules. 

Minsu leaned his face close, bringing his lips near your ear as you heard his thick lips pop. His breath cascaded across your skin, causing it to crawl. You squirmed under his touch, trying to break free desperately. This was not how you wanted to die! By the hands of a man having a mental break! 

"I believe the only real way to reform a person is... pain," Minsu whispered against your ear; you could feel his lips brushing your skin, and his words came out breathlessly and slow. He made your skin crawl, and your heart ignited in a way you never wanted to experience. "Or perhaps, death is the only way to rid people of their misdeeds." 

Your body sprung to life with as much that you could command. Your legs picked off the ground, forcing Jimin to hold you within his grasp. Much to your surprise, he did so rather easily. You kicked your legs out and tried to plant a foot somewhere on him to force him back, but he was too close. You couldn't push him back enough to form space between you. 

"Enough." A voice barked; you barely heard it over the sound of blood rushing through your skull. What you did feel, however, was the hard ground as your body clasped. Minsu swiftly released you, and you slumped down into yourself. Gasping as your eyes rounded and your hands flung to your throat in protection. 

Minsu turned away from you, instantly locking eyes with the figure that had parted the garage's double doors as if parting the red sea. You cast your eyes up, looking between Jimin's strong legs to see a blurry figure standing in the distance. You barely heard the single word uttered from the strange man's throat, but it was enough to know he commanded respect. You had never seen him before; you had no clue who he was. Then again, maybe it was your vision that was still obscured. 

"Come." The man demanded, as his hands shifted in his baggy jacket pockets. He had clear skin, almost like glass. His hair was bushy and seemed misshapen. One side appeared curled while the other... crimped? Your eyes ripped from his frame as you doubled over to cough. Guys in this place had a thing for choking, didn't they?! 

Minsu obeyed the man and followed his orders without complaint or hesitation. Walking up to the man as he drew further from you, much to your pleasure. Your throat felt ablaze, burning and scratching far worse than your squabble with R, which was terrifying. 

You saw your discarded gun lying a few feet from your crumbled body. You leaned over, quickly slapping your hand on the weapon, and used the last bit of straight in you to raise it. You leaned your body against the wall, using the wooden frame to prop your head up and attempt to line the shot up with the door gap. 

Just as your vision began to clear enough to see and take proper aim, they were gone. You groaned as you felt your body seeth in pain. You tossed the gun off the side and let the wall support your weight to keep yourself from tumbling to the side. Cold dirt brushed against your fingers as you panted to regain your breath. 

"Y/N!?" You heard a more welcoming voice yell a few minutes later. You quickly rushed across the garage to slide into the dirt in front of your frame. You took a deep breath before finally forcing a smile across your lips. 

"Hey, Baby-boy." You called out, feeling his tattoed hands slap against your shoulders to keep you upright and survey your body. Your head fell to the side, losing the battle to stay conscious as your lids grew heavy. Soon starting to crumble forward, limp and only supported by Jungkook's frame as he quickly wrapped his limbs around you to keep you from eating the dirt floor. 

This place was far more treacherous than you ever imagined.