𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓸𝓷𝓮

Start from the beginning

"To a better place." He answered, the dusk pistol she had used on Jason now pointing towards her chest. "So you're just going to kill me? Your own s-sister?" She almost shrieked as her heart beat to a deadly rhythm. "Oh, no. Of course not. I'm going to let Jungkook do the honours." He replied.

Emily's eyes couldn't help but to be dictated to the basement door, now only seeing the slight shiver of the weakening door. Nathaniel's calculations now reaching their answer in her mind.

He was going to make Jungkook rip her to nothing.

"Nath—."

He drew along her figure with the raven metal, her heart too afraid to soar into motion. "You might be family, Em... but that's not going to stop you from spilling everything to the police. I want to start a new, fresh life...as a human. A life I can't have you in." He spoke, every syllable shooting out like poison. Wanting to recoil as far as she could. "Now come on... you don't want to keep Jungkook waiting." He smiled.

A trembling breath forced her to make her way towards the door. Her eyes not daring to turn back, already knowing that the infamous pistol and his sinister smile were the only things that would greet her.

She opened the door.

He locked it behind her.

Not a moment was spared before Jungkook's all too familiar agony catalysed groans and weak cries crept into her senses. The lack of chains rattling as they met with the floor already telling her that the boy was mobile.

She would be in the beast's grasp.

Taking a step at a time, the image of his perspiration masked body slowly descended into her glass shielded eyes. Becoming more blind to the saline that rolled over the landscape of her cheeks.

"Jungkook." Her broken voice invaded the silence, easily winning his attention.

"E-Emily? W-what are you doing d-down here? It-it's not safe." He ventured to warn, the ever accelerating waves of agony crashing into him without any mercy. "I-I can't leave... N-Nath-Nathaniel—." The saline continued to corrupt her words. "He-He-He wants you t-to—kill—." She attempted to explain.

Despite her laboured words, Jungkook slowly pieced the evidence. Illustrating the answer they had been searching for all this time. "It's him... i-isn't it?" He asked, her nodding in reply.

"J-just do it." Her cries spoke for her as her body started to collapse in on itself.

"W-What are y-you—I-I can't kill you!" His words slowly started to be over shadowed by his laboured breath and the torturing sound of his nails digging into the floor. "If you won't do it, he will! P-please just—." She protested, the will to keep living still swimming in her eyes, clear for Jungkook to see.

Before Jungkook could conjure a reply, the concluding waves eroded him into turmoil. His words having almost no chance of being heard.

"I-I w-won't kill—." He seethed as he continued to fight the tsunami flooding his being into the monster's.

A solemn tear meandered down his face as his eyes rose to meet hers.

"I-I love you." He proclaimed.

"I love you t-too." She replied through a weak smile.

Dusk replaced beige.

Claws substituted nails.

His figure painfully illustrated into the beast.

The last moments of his humanity were torn through her saline saturated eyes. No hesitation displayed in its motion as it lurched to her figure.

Salient claws drawing harshly into her skin, blood fleeing her body as they both bathed in the sinful crimson.

Everything that had brought her here, to that moment, slid through her eyes as she found herself stampeding to the end of her story.

The agony erupted inside of her, and yet she found herself growing more deaf to her body telling her to scream and cry.

All she could do was watch as the monster of Jungkook buried its teeth into her side, snaring out the flesh as if she were meat.

Yet, she some how found herself satisfied.

She had found someone she loved.

She had found someone who loved her.

Yet, now she left a scar more painful and visible than a slash of claws or an army of stitches.

She left him heart broken.

As her mind no longer speculated.

As her heart no longer sung.

(A/N)

Well Nathaniel was the original cursed and hopefully all of your questions were answered in that rather sad chapter but what can we do?Hopefully you enjoyed it despite the ending but this isn't the endWe still have another 2 chapters to go :)))))

Hopefully you enjoyed it despite the ending but this isn't the end
We still have another 2 chapters to go :)))))