Chapter 5: Harnessing The Flame

After the Do-or-Die Session Downtown, the green wonder trekked back to his house with a smile on his face. he could not believe that it was his first to second time defeating a villain. In the SAME DAY no less. but the most important thing to him is that he got to have a small crowd acknowledge his victory. He felt everything to this point was all bliss until he heard a similar loud angry voice catching up to him.

"DEKU!!"

"Bakugou?"

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT LEAVING YOUR HEAD INTO THE CLOUDS JUST BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED TODAY! WE ARE NOT FINISHED! YOU GOT THAT?! SO DON'T YOU DARE LOOK DOWN ON ME! DAMN NERD!"

Izuku just shook his head at his former friend's ego as he continued his trek, only to be interrupted a second time by the legendary giant himself

"I AM HERE! AGAIN!"

"All Might?! but how did you get passed those paparazzi? they follow you everywhere"

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! I STAND FOR JUSTICE! NOT STANDBITES! BECAUSE IT IS I! I AM ALL MI-"

the giant was then cut off by when he was coughing blood and and deflated causing Izuku to start freaking out. he later picked himself up and said.

"Young man. what you did was extraordinary out there. don't get me wrong. the sense of justice burns bright in you."

"I'm sorry All Might! it was my fault that the slime monster escaped! I made you lower your guard and that led to the explosion in the city." Izuku apologized knowing how his fandom would cause such damage.

"That was not what I'm here for, young Midoriya." All Might Reassured. "I'm here to tell you about the one situation you demonstrated when it comes to heroes..one always lets the legs do the thinking while their minds are shut off. you demonstrated that young man." This led Izuku to think deeply about how rising heroes went through in their early days. "You reminded me of myself, really. yearning to be a hero. ignoring all the doubts of others...you young man, you got potential.". Hearing those words warmed up Izuku's heart to where, for the first time in a decade, he had shed tears. only this time, his tears were from joy. All Might continues his speech only to end on a proposal. "Which is why I choose you, Izuku Midoriya, to inherit my power!". This left the green boy to wear a face in confusion.

Later, Ichiro, Aguma, and Takuma sneak into the bushes near where Izuku and All Might were standing. they were very intrigued that their person of interest was able to catch the attention of All Might.

Takuma: damn! he even got All Might's Attention?!

Aguma: Hey this is all more to reason why Izuku Midoriya is our main point of interest. lets keep quiet before we draw anymore attention to us.

Ichiro just kept observing the significant conversation. until he heard something about inheriting his power. he was confused about how Izuku can inherit All Might's Quirk. all he ever knew in his lifetime is that quirks are normally inherited by the parents, and is a super rare occurence for the child to develop a quirk that is super different from the parents. so how could this predicament come to surface? After hearing Izuku accepting the offer, the three cousins retreated back to their house undetected using their transportating application of their quirks and Ninjutsu Practices. they later have a little meeting of discussing their predicament.

Ichiro: I don't get it! how can Izuku inherit All Might's Power? it's just not possible. what's more so is the name of All Might's quirk, One-For-All. it just does not add up...

Aguma: I know right? but then again, I know he said it's a cultivated power used to help others, but what can it really do? like could it revolve around physical abilities like him? does it have some sort of ability to summon deities?