Chapter 4: Observations From The Other Side

Izuku could not believe it. the big time hero that he has idolized since childhood is standing right in front of him. he remained speechless until All Might gave him a pat on the back which snapped him out of his la-la land.

Izuku: "I-I...thank you, All Might! I must get an Autograph!". he frantically grabs his notebook only to find that All Might already signed it.

Izuku: "HE ALREADY DID!". Izuku bowed to his hero in an erratic formation while thanking him continuously. All Might later stuffed the slime villain into 2 empty soda bottles.

All Might: "Well then! now that my work here is done, I'll be off like the wind.". He stretches for a minute or two in order to take a huge leap. Izuku on the other hand, fully prepared his words out.

Izuku: "Leaving already? but I have so many questions!".

All Might: Now now. young man. like I said, you did great out there on your first action. now excuse me."

The blonde giant jumped. the wind and air pressure that he pierced through never bothered him at all. 'Hmm. Can't tell if someone is following me or not'. little did All Might know that the Green boy followed him via pyrokinetic flight. All Might was supremely shocked by this.

All Might: HEY HEY HEY! PERSISTENT ARE YOU? I KNOW THAT YOU'RE ONE OF MY BIGGEST FANS BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH!" "

Izuku: "I JUST HAVE SO MANY THINGS I WANTED TO ASK YOU WHILE I STILL HAVE THE CHANCE! YOU REALLY ARE MY ALL-TIME HERO, ALL MIGHT!". Izuku yelled back as they're both flying in the air with air pressure filtering the conversation. "

All Might: "OKAY OKAY OKAY! WE'LL HAVE A BRIEF CONVERSATION! LETS JUST MEET ON THE TOP OF A BUILDING SOMEWHERE". All Might suggested. while looking for a building to land on, he accidentally coughed up a little ounce of blood.

All Might's Head: 'SHIT!'.

Meanwhile

Katsuki was still pissed from his previous confrontation with Izuku. he was still upset at Izuku's quirk and how he stood up to him afterwards. but what pissed him off more today was the smug that the green-haired wonder wore as he called him out for his mock test scores.

Katsuki: "Damn Deku! even if he has that stupid green fire quirk of his he's still useless to me!". his friends near him attempted to talk to him.

Lackey 1: eh well you two used to be friends right?".

Katsuki:"SHUT UP! It doesn't matter anymore. what is important is that I will make it to UA. no exceptions!". the explosive blonde huffed as he finished his soda. he later blows the can up and throws it away.

Katsuki: "HATE IT WHEN HE TALKS ABOUT HEROES".

Lackey 2: You know, while we're still out here, we should also pick ourselves up some girls to hang with. hehehe..". the lackey with the long fingers suggested. only leading Katsuki to berating them for such behavior. only to not notice a huge blob overshadowing them.

Where the Akayama cousins hail, they trek out in their backyard training their powers to their current max.

Ichirou: FIRE DRAGON: CRIMSON FIREBALL JUTSU!". Ichiro shouts as he expels a huge ball of flames into the sky.

Aguma:"VOLCANO DRAGON: MOLTEN METEOR!" Aguma shouts as he does the same technique as Ichiro but with a glowing orange molten rock the size of an exercise ball.

Takuma: LIGHTNING DRAGON: OVERDRIVE!" Takuma screams as he charges up with his electric sparks shroud his body, augmenting his physical parameters. he went running up trees, destroying boulders with one punch, and creating electromagnetic shockwaves. their training lasted for at least an hour to avoid overexertion.

Takuma: Yeehaw! that was awesome!" Takuma howled as he cooked up his platter.

Ichirou: "yeah! that progress is just better assurance of our chances at UA!". Ichirou added as he consumes his platter. Aguma just stuffed his face and stomach with whatever little aspect of meat he could eat off his plate.

10 minutes of consumption and bliss later, Aguma then finished his cousin's sentence.

Aguma:"yup! there is no way we'll get rejected now. we're now just 11 months away from application time! all we need to do now is repeat the same routine, and everything will be a piece of cake." 

they all can't help but laugh and agree to the game plan.

Ichirou then turned on the news only to see the story of a huge slime monster attacking the city. the heroes that were also taking place just stood there in fear as they witness a kid getting attacked and slowly absorbed into the blob. what became more surprising is when Ichiro saw a guy with glowing green fire around his body as he ran in the scene. Aguma later watched the scene 5 seconds in with a huge opened jaw on his face.

Aguma:" WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS GUY DOING?! and does he have the same quirk as you?". he asked Ichirou.

Ichirou: kind of..". they were in astonishment as they see the green wonder absorb all the fire within the vicinity and unleashed the energy into a huge fireball the villain leaving him dried and immobile.

Izuku grabbed Katsuki to safety towards the heros. nearby.

Mt Lady: "Hey kid! what is wrong with you! just because you have a quirk that absorbed the flames, does not mean you get to go all at this guy!" Mt Lady exclaimed. but Izuku didn't listen. unfortunately, the slime monster remobilizes himself ready to attack again, but the big giant swooped in and punched him so hard, all the slime had blown into nothingness. everyone cheered for All might, while Izuku was being praised by a smaller group. one of the reporters asked for his name.

Ichirou: Izuku Midoriya, huh?". Ichiro's eyebrow rose in an intriguing manner. Aguma was amused by his curiosity and added.

Aguma: "ooh. looks like someone has a rival..".

Ichirou: "Heck yeah! this Izuku Midoriya guy is now a person of interest I'm watching him. also Aguma. I think you should observe that bakugou dude while you're at it." Ichirou suggested. Aguma agreed.

Ichirou: "so it's a new additional plan then. we discreetly watch our interest people and search for weaknesses. that's how we'll make them rivals.

Takuma: "what about me?" Takuma asked.

Ichirou:"You will be on the look out for anyone with electric-type quirks.". Ichiro suggested.

Takuma accepted. they later turn in, preparing for their new obstacle..Rivalry.

to be continued.