Chapter 1: Green Spark and Beyond

Quirks...very uncanny abilities developed by mankind. It all began in China with a baby that was born with the ability to brighten up its body in any vicinity around it. as time progressed, up to 80% of the population in Japan began to have various types of quirks. However, the same rule applied for the United States but only 75% succeeded. the common age for quirks to manifest would be at the age of 4. Late Bloomers would be from age 5-30. this is the story of six rare heroes. the heroes who will bring home the gold.

Fraction 1: Izuku Midoriya

On a normal Summer day at the playground 4-year old Izuku came across a defenseless kid and sees the other group responsible- a fat kid with wings, a scrawnier kid with long fingers, and finally the small boy that can make explosions with his hands.

Izuku: "What did you do to him, Kacchan?" he asked all teary-eyed. "If you keep on hurting him, I'll stop you myself!". The Blond boy with explosion hands just scoffed at his words.

Katsuki: "You still want to play hero? even if you're quirkless?! You've gone brave Deku!"

as the bully group start to pummel him, a boost of adrenaline started pumping into Izuku's system. rage started to sear into his eyes.

Izuku:"I SAID GET OFF OF ME!!"

he screamed in anger as the surrounding area starts to get as hot as the sun that caused Young Katsuki and his group to back away. Green Flames started to shroud Izuku as his hair and eyes glow a brighter shade of green with more firey trails around the eyes as he forms a deadly Green Fireball in his right hand. he glares at Katsuki as he backed away even more paralyzed with fear.

Izuku: "Who's Quirkless now, Huh!?" Izuku shouted. "I'M NOT DEKU! MY NAME IS IZUKU MIDORIYA AND YOU WILL REGRET UNDERESTIMATING ME!".

he finally stood up to his former bully now rival. after some silence, Katsuki replied.

Katsuki:"You just watch yourself! Deku!" he walked away.

After Izuku calmed down, the green flames subsided and went away as he checked on his hurt friend. the hurt friend thanked him as he was shocked with what he can do.

Defenseless Kid: "That was awesome! Thank you for saving me, Izuku!"

the friend spoke as he walked happily towards the slide. Izuku was still in awe as his dream came true. his doctors who classified him as quirkless were wrong. he has powers and he can become a hero. "I can become a hero".

Fraction 2: the Akayama Cousins

Meanwhile in the Hokkaido Region, three young boys at the age of 5 were also bullied. Ichirou, Aguma, and Takuma. they were constantly beaten down by the older kids by giving them sand wedgies, kicking them off the swings and slides, and stealing their lunches. thanks to their close bonds, they decided that enough is enough and trained to become stronger than they were. by the time recess came, the akayama cousins went to confront their bullies who all have a Teleporting quirk. Ichirou began to speak.

Ichirou: "We demand a rematch right now!".

the fire in his eyes began to glow. The bullies names were Benkei Takanuchi, Takashi Komori, and Ushimaru Yoshino. all 6 years old. they rose up and walked towards the cousins.

Benkei: "Fine, but don't start crying if I pinch too hard! Lets get'em boys!"

they three started Teleporting in circles around where they're standing. They started pinching them in the process only harder.

Ichirou really had enough. Rage was spiralling in his head in various colors. literally.

Ichirou: "THAT'S ENOOOOOOUGH!!!"

Ichirou screamed as he began shooting crimson red flames that almost burned Benkei alive. Benkei admitted defeat, but Ichirou started punching him with flames surrounding his fists delivering very hot blows the angrier Ichirou gets, the more intense and color change the flame displays.

After Ichirou cooled down, Benkei was left with a lot of 2nd degree burns on his face and body. same fate happened to Ushimaru and Takashi as they lay down with their fates sealed. After the entire revenge scheme, Aguma and Takuma were also able to develop quirks. it was time to grow up.

Ichirou's quirk is the ability to control Fire and Flames in 7 different colors based on his emotions, which he dubs, "Fire Color".

Aguma's quirk is the ability to control and create Magma, Lava, Molten Rock, and Geothermal Heat. or simply known as "Volcano".

and Takuma's quirk is where he creates Electric Sparks in his hands in a similar fashion to Bakugou's explosions, which he dubs "Sparks".

happy with their gain and victory, they high-fived each other . Aguma gave a a speech.

Aguma: "from this moment on, we'll make sure no one messes with us again!". the cousins agreed. Little did they know, with their quirks manifested, the boys have a long journey ahead of them.

To Be Continued...