Chapter 3: The First Challenge

Katsuki was triggered as he heard of his old rival wanting to go to UA as well. he made a mark on the desk. literally.

Katsuki: "Hey Deku! I would'nt go all high and mighty just because of your quirk! At least I know what's on my plate from the get-go!"

Izuku looking at his rival being the shell of himself just acted all smug giving him a bored mug which triggered katsuki even further.

Izuku: Big Deal, Katsu! just because you can make bomb-bombs with your hands, it's not gonna make you get what you want faster. I mean come on! You ranked 3rd place on the mock tests, and you're already making assumptions? have you always been this delusional?".

Katsuki's blood pressure went as high as the eiffel tower as Izuku lights his index fingers in his green fire to represent his savageness. The whole class was in shock of him roasting Katsuki.

Katsuki: I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE! AND I KNOW WHAT YOU DO! YOU DAMNED NERD!".

the exploding boy angrily went back to his seat as the teacher went on with his lesson. 30 minutes later, Izuku was the last to leave the classroom as he dashes out of the building avoiding all commotion. he thinks back on his progression after manifesting his quirk. "My Emerald Flame." he said to himself in pride. "that's the name of my quirk! I made my family proud!".

Meanwhile, the Akayama Cousins were in a similar situation in their Middle School with Benkei. 13 year old Ichirou, Aguma, and Takuma were always sitting next to each other in all their classes as a way to protect each other. their teacher drones on about how upper education would be the key to their dreams. then Benkei freely boasted on how his teleporting quirk can take him anywhere...literally. much to the other students' annoyance.

Aguma:heh! still thinks he's the big man yet he still can't lift a finger on us anymore'. Aguma whispered to his cousins.

Takuma did his damndest to hold in his laughter but Benkei heard it. it was too late as he teleported to them.

Benkei: And what the hell is so funny?! You think this is a joke?!". He picked up Takuma by the throat and was about to punch him severely.

Ginyaku:"Benkei! Sit Down Now!" Mr. Ginyaku intervened as he briefly paralyzed Benkei, making him drop Takuma safely.

Benkei just helplessly went back to his seat. after the day was done, The cousins walked in manji formation for their own precautions, which weirded out a majority of their student body.

Ichirou: our spots in UA are ours, people!" Ichirou announced with pride as Aguma nodded in agreement.

Takuma: "Damn straight! We are going to bring home the gold! we already have our hero business plan taking care of since we were 5!" Takuma pointed out.

the boys remembered their pledge they made after their quirks manifested. as soon as they reached home, they fistbump each other with their quirks and reannounced their pledge.

Ichirou, Aguma, and Takuma: As the members of the Akayama Clan, We, Ichirou, Aguma, and Takuma will do what is right with the fire we ignite! Bring Home The Gold! And EXTRA!".

Back with Izuku, he makes his way home until he came cross a rattling sewer lid. an organic gooey substance pops out of the sewer underneath and begins to suffocate him to death.

Izuku: *Dammit! I was too cocky!* he thought. he suddenly lighted his body in his emerald flame which burned and loosened the sludge's grip.

Sludge: "what the hell is this kid?" the sludge monster observed the boy with green flames which made it more intrigued to capture him even more.

Izuku: "You want more? How about this? EMERALD FIREBALL!" Izuku shouted as he makes a fireball the size of a soccer ball which he threw at the enemy. the sludge monster was burning but still resilient. until a loud thump is heard. a very tall muscular man appears out of nowhere. Izuku knows who he is as the tall man laughed as hearty as he is.

All Might:"HAHAHAHAHA! you've held your all young citizen! but fear not! for I am Here!". it was none other than All Might.

Sludge: "heheheheh just in time, All Might! YAAAAH" the sludge monster screamed as it charged at him. but..

All Might: TEXAS SMAAAASH!!! All might made a huge air pressure strike which made the sludge more easier to capture with his empty soda bottles. 10 minutes later, he checked on the green flame boy.

All Might: hey! that was a good display out there." All Might said to Izuku as Izuku just stood there Wide-Eyed

To be continued.