Chapter 2: The Evolutionary Path

That day after the young green-haired boy awakened his green flames, he ran home with a heavy smile on his face almost similar to All Might's.

Izuku: "Hey Mom! It happened!".

Inko:"What happened, Izuku?"
Inko asked all worried. Izuku answered her question.
Izuku:"I awakened my quirk!" He then made a small green fireball in his right hand.

Inko was astonished and later bursted into happy tears. she hugged her son in full embrace. she previously blamed herself for believing that Izuku would never achieve his goal of being a hero after believeing to be quirkless.

Now the confidence has risen in the midoriya household as they celebrated with his favorite Katsudon meal. after dinner, Izuku went to his bedroom, stared at his All Might Poster with pride. as he lighted up his fist with green fire and pointed it towards the poster. He pledged that he will be the greates hero there ever was.

Izuku: "I, Izuku Midoryia, do solemnly swear that I will burn the attribute of justice into the crusts of villains and all who goes against me! hahahaha!".

During the next 10 years, Izuku Midoriya dedicated all his time and energy into training himself both physically and mentally for the sake of controlling the intensity of his emerald flame. he discovered that the different shades of green can change based on his mood.

Light green when he's happy and/or sad, Normal green when he's normal, focused, or using precision, and Dark Green when he's excited, tense, stressed, and/or angry.

Despite the color, the tensity of his flame would still be stronger than Blue Flames would be. not only can he control the flames around him, he can even absorb and consume the flames around him to replenish his energy, as well as eating raw jalapeños. from his mother's quirk, Izuku's senses have heightened to a degree of where it's comparable to Canine sensitive hearing.

Izuku can also spread the emerald flame's heat all over his body that can increase his strength, agility, and speed at destructive levels. it also gave him the ability to fly at all speeds as well.

Izuku: "This is Perfect!"

Izuku said to himself as relfected on his progression. another change occured in his hair from being Green and Black to just Emerald Green, and being from curly to spiky.

One day on his way to school, Izuku rushed passing by all the other citizens going on their daily lives. his vibrant green hair reflects the sunlight as he dashes by. a grin beamed from his freckled face as he watches the professional heroes avert the crisis of caused by a huge villain destroying the nearby power plant. He took out his notebook and documented on the other quirks being displayed. despite having his own quirk, he's still a fanboy at heart who loves analyzing quirks.

After spotting up to four heroes Backdraft, Deatharms, Kamui Woods, and Mt Lady, Izuku was able to analyze them in a short amount of time, and is almost at his school. he didn't see who was ever in front of him until he bumped into the anomaly.

Izuku:"Sorry about that"

He responded as he held his head while looking at the girl he bumped into. the girl had short Brown hair, and her complexion was very light pink, and her blush is always visible.

???:"Oh that's ok. I trip and fall all the time when I was a kid too. haha." she replied.

Izuku:"I get absorbed by my own analysis of my interests a lot. let me help you with that."

Izuku spoke in one breath as he carried her books and gave them to her.

???:"Thank you..um..who are you?" the girl asked.

Izuku:"My name is Izuku Midoriya" he replied.

Ochako"Well my name is Ochako Uraraka! see you later!".

after the convo, they walked separate ways to different schools. Of course he couldn't help but wonder if he would see her again.

3 minutes later, Izuku made it to school on time sitting in his assigned seat all silent while the teacher drones on and on about being third years and deciding on careers until..

Teacher:"Ah What the Hell! You all want to go to UA for the Hero course so Lets Get it on!"

he throws the applications in the air as all the students cheer out in excitement. Izuku was annoyed at how noisy the room became. it was lucky enough that he brought some Noise-Cancelling headphones for his sensitive hearing.

Izuku:"How annoying.." he thought to himself.

Katsuki: Hey Teach! Don't lump me in with these extras here. no way in hell am I gonna be stuck at the bottom. if they're lucky, they might end up as low class sidekicks! hah!"

Bakugou announced much to Izuku's facepalm. the students began bickering with him in disagreement.

Teacher:"Oh yeah, Bakugou. You want to be at UA, right?" the teacher asked. Katsuki stood on his desk in pride.

Katsuki:"I'm one of the top people who aced the mock tests. I will be rich and famous and able to surpass the current top hero all might himself! so if anyone from this school is heading to UA, it's gonna be Me! everyone will know my name and it all starts at UA High!"

Teacher: Oh yeah. Midoriya. You want to go to UA High too?"

the teacher asked as Katsuki's excitement went away under a second. the whole class stared at Midoriya while he just looked back at them. Izuku was annoyed.

Izuku:"What The hell are you all staring at?"

he lights his fist in green fire which shuddered them except Katsuki who's plams glowed orange. He Stands up and begins to walk towards his old and current rival.

To Be Continued.