Reunion

Kate's PoV

"Kate? you think Night will still  accept us?" Caitlyn asked.

"I dunno Caitlyn. Perhaps, not anymore." I replied solemnly. 

Its been over a month since everything happened and up until now, I still cant believe that these things were actually happening to me. 

"I wonder where dad is,,,and the others as well." What Caitlyn have said made me wonder too. 

My pack,,some of my pack survivors are still out there..and my dad too. 

I wonder if they are stil looking for me. 

Suddenly, my ears quircked up as I heared numerous footsteps walking around from the distance. I stood up and walked towards the direction. I cant smell a rouge, but I'm certain that these guys are not ordinary. They are werewolves.....

I just hope that theyre not here for trouble.

Once I already reached the large oak, I heared a gun being held,,and that made Caitlyn take over my senses.  

Before a bullet hitted my forehead, Caitlyn had us already down on the ground. I'm pretty sure my eyes are now in the darkest shade of blue. I can feel myself very alert because of Caitlyn.

Then out of the blue, around 6 or seven men dressed in a familiar cloak came out from the trees they've been hiding.

"you've never changed my princess" the guy holding the gun which I assumed was used against me spoke. His voice was dark and deep..so dangerous. But his remark caught me off guard.

"TOBIAS?!" I yelled due to surprise.

He smiled and brough this hands up to his head to remove the hood of the cloak. My eyes grew wide as I saw the others doing it aswell. Christian is here too!

I cant believe it!

They are actually here!!

"MY PRINCESS!!" Christian cried running up to me to give me one of those bear hugs he only gives to me.

But before he could wrap his arms around me, I ducked and moved away from him. He seemed to be confused because I usually accept his hugs,well, unfortunately, I have other plans. I moved behind him and pulled his hair out making him yelp in pain before I puched his side. 

He groaned in pain as the others laughed.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" He shouted.

"Well, the pull of the hair is for scaring me and the punch is for thebullet"

I crossed my arms as I said those.

" actually, I didnt hityou. It was actuallyTobias,,as you can obviously see" he mused as herolled his eyes at me.

"well? Tobias?" I asked,tapping my foot.

He scratched his head and smiled. 

" I knew you can dodge that bullet. Youre faster than you think you are." he said with a smile.

I smiled aswell. 

wait..something is missing.

" where is dad?'' I asked.

"he is back to the camp. he's been waiting for you since you left" 

Well, that's the reunion that I've been waiting for.