Chapter 15: The Surpise Party

Start from the beginning

“That is so cool, you guys. I can’t believe my friends from middle school are in a famous band and they are friends with One Direction,” I admitted.

“Well, some of us are more than friends,” Louis added, gesturing to me, Harry, Kat, Niall, Liam, and Caitlin.

My eyes widened in shock and then a smile appeared on my face. “You guys are cute together. I’m guessing Mariam and Harry, Kat and Niall, and Liam and Caitlin are the couples?” I guessed.

They all nodded.

“How did you know?” Zayn asked.

I smirked, “They talked about it all the time when we were younger. They’d be all like, ‘Oh, my gosh. I’m like, sooo going to meet 1D and marry my favorite guy.’ Plus, it's all over the tabloids.”

Harry, Niall, and Liam faced their girlfriends and smirked.

The girls blushed, looking away.

“We know,” the guys said in unison.

I just laughed.

“So, what are you doing in England?” Mariam asked me.

“I’m here with a few friends, trying to raise money for some families and kids in Africa. We are part of a bigger group who help Africans a lot. We travel around the world a bit and collect money to donate,” I explained.

“Oh, that’s so sweet and caring,” Zayn admitted.

“I know, right,” I agreed, “It’s really fun and I get to help out so much. Sadly, we don’t stay in one place for long, so that means I’ll only have a little while with you guys,” I frowned.

“Aww, it’s ok, we’ll have to keep in contact and stuff and meet up in the future sometime,” Kat promised.

I smiled and nodded, “Definitely.”  

~Christian’s P.O.V~

Two more days until Mariam’s birthday! I can’t wait to give her her present! I seriously hope she likes it and takes it. Now that our little “situation” is settled, I hope the gift means something…

On her birthday, I’m going to surprise her by bringing her flowers (roses because they are her favorite) and her present. I was going to take her out again but I didn’t think Harry would agree on that and plus, he was probably taking her out somewhere...

~Harry’s P.O.V~

I can’t wait until Ri’s birthday. I have everything carefully planned out and nothing is going to ruin it for my special little girl. We are going to go to the beach since the weather is pretty nice for a little walk. Then, we are going to come across a little private part of the beach set up with a table for two with candles and rose petals all over the place (because they are her favorite). There’s going to be a guitar leaning on a rock with some music and I’m going to play her some songs that remind me of her.

I finally learned how to play guitar from Niall. I didn’t give up this time and my motivation was seeing Ri’s face light up with joy when I sang to her. I loved it when she did that and I could see the happiness in her eyes and how they danced with tears sometimes because she was so glad. It made me feel wonderful that I could make her feel that way and that I was the reason for her smile most of the times.

I also bought her two things: a necklace with her full name written all fancy in silver with a diamond in the “i.” Also, a promise ring. This promise ring represented our love for each other. It was a promise that someday in the future, maybe soon, that I would be replacing it with an engagement ring and that we would spend the rest of lives together; happy and carefree. Oh, I can’t wait to see her reaction!

~Ri’s P.O.V~

I can’t believe it; I’m going to be 19 soon. Man, I am old! I know Harry’s going to do something for me. I really don’t want him to. It’s really no big deal at all. I hate seeing him spending loads of money on me. I felt selfish. I mean, yes, I did buy things for him, but that was different, I think. But I did love it when he smiled because I took what he gave me. I just couldn’t hurt him by refusing.

I couldn’t help but wonder what was going to be in store for me on my birthday. I bet it’s going to be fantastic!

~Louis’ P.O.V~

“Hey, guys, come over here!” I shouted to the rest of the gang.

Harry was out with Ri and he already knew what was going to happen. He had to stall her and take her out so she wouldn’t come home before we were done. We were going to throw her a surprise birthday party. Theresa was here and today was her last day with us. We promised we would video chat and such to keep in touch once she went back to the States.

“Alright, we need to blow up the balloons, pick up the cake, put the banners up, and get all the presents ready. Since Theresa won’t be here tomorrow, we’ll open up half of the presents today and the rest later through video chat.”

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

“So, let’s get to work, people!” I ordered them.

Perrie and Eleanor were supposed to come any-

“Hey, hey, hey, guys!!”

And here they are.

I ran up to Eleanor and gave her a big hug and kiss.

“I missed you, Boobear,” she said to me.

“I missed you, too Eleanor.”

She smiled that smile that made me forget everything and everyone except us two. I was snapped out of my trance when Zayn came over to hug and kiss his girlfriend.

“Alright, lads, what do you need us to do? Oh, and we decided to pick up the cake on our way,” Perrie said.

“Oh, that’s great, just put it over there on the kitchen table. We are practically done, so we just have to wait-“

I was interrupted by my phone ringing.

“Hello?” I answered while shushing everyone else.

“Hey, Boo, it’s me. We are on our way back. Are you almost done?”

It was Harry.

“Yup, we are done. We just need that surprised look on Ri’s face,” I joked.

He laughed and said, “Alright, I got to go now, Ri’s coming back from the loo. See you later. Love you.”

“Love you, too,” and I hung up.

To the gang, I said, “They’re coming, everyone hide! Harry will text me when they are coming up the elevator!”

~Ri’s P.O.V~

“Harry, why are you being so jumpy? Is everything ok?” I asked Harry who was bouncing on the balls of his feet.

“Oh, it’s nothing, I’m just… overwhelmed by you being in my very presence,” he admitted.

“You’re too sweet,” I awed.

He smiled, wrapped his arm around my shoulder, and kissed the top of my head. “You’re in for a big surprise,” I heard him mutter.

WTF?

**Hope you guys like it but I got to go to bed now! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!! LOVE YOU ALL!! ENJOY!!!!**

Ri Sm:)e