Chapter Twenty Nine

I wasn't interested in anyone at this point. As I pace down Hollywood Boulevard. I could feel my eyes filling up with tears. I then got stopped my arm of someone, I look to see Tessa. I wipe my tears away. Only to notice she wasn't alone.

She was with Chance. Just what I need a protective Ohio on my back. "What's going on?" Chance asked me. "Doesn't matter. I am headed back to Logan's anyway." I tell him. "That's not what I asked" Chance repeated himself. I just then walked away. "MADISON!!" He shouts. I just walk faster. I was only round the corner from Logan's anyway.

I get to Logan's apartment and buzz to be let in. Mike answers which he buzz's me in. I walk up and just walk straight in. Mike is sat on the sofa with a beer watching tv. "Logan, Spencer and Evan went out, they should be back soon though." He says to me. I put my bag down, wipe my eyes and head to the kitchen. He then looks at me for the first time since coming in. "Are you crying?" He gets up off the sofa and follows me to the kitchen.

"What's happened kiddo?" He asks. "Just stupid immature boys. Why do I have feelings for such a prick." I slam the fridge in frustration. "Awe babe, it will get better and cutting all contact honestly helps with that shit trust me. You will find one that is like a gold bar in this sea of Nichols." Mike says to me.
I then dive in for a hug like a proper bear hug. Which he doesn't even hesitate he hugs back. I buried my face into his neck, which just then the door goes behind us.
"Mike what have I said about inviting girls over while I got Maddie staying here." Logan says to him. I then separated from him and said "good thing it's Maddie then." I then wipe my eyes.

Logan looked taken back, not sure what to say. "I'm going to wash my face." I say walking towards the bathroom. Mike picked up his beer and went to sit back on the sofa.

"What the hell" Evan says. "I second that. That wasn't just a hug that was a very passionate one. What did I miss?" Logan asks. "She came back very upset and I was just giving her some brotherly advise since you wasn't here. I couldn't leave her to just sit and cry. I ain't a prick" Mike tells them.

I come out the bathroom and Logan looks at me. "What happened? You went out the door happy." Logan asked me.
"The day them British youtubers go back to England. I can't fucking wait." I tell him. "Oh, I thought joe was trying to fix things with you though?" He asked.
"I mean that helps when he has drunk friends making comments about him shagging girls while he was with me." I tell him.

"That son of a bitch." He curses. "Just don't let him near me. The only person I am okay with with is jack" I tell him.
"You mean to say the bastard cheated on you and he's cocky enough to try and show his face round here? Not happening. I would knock some sense into that guy." Mike says.
Logan looks at me. "There ain't no stopping an angry Mike" he tells me. I smirk at the thought of it.

I then walk to the fridge and see beer in the fridge. I take one pop it and completely down it. Leaving Logan shocked at what I had just done. I then got another one and started downing it. Mike then stopped me. "Pace yourself".

"Na fuck that." I then downed it. I went for another one. Logan stopped me. "Listen to Mike. He's as good as a brother to you." I sighed but nodded my head. My phone then started ringing. I got it out my pocket, I knew Logan looked over my shoulder to see who it was as well.
Eye roll.

It was jack.

M-Yooooo what's up jacky boy
J- You seem a lot happier, I wanted to make sure you were okay after earlier
M-me? I am fantastic I mean what puts you in a better mood then finding out you got played a mug and cheated on
J-and there it is. Where are you?
M-At home thanks.
J-Can I come over?
M-depends what jack-asses your bringing with you??
J-No one. Just myself.
I laughed.
M-You called yourself a jack-ass and your names jack.
He then laughed.
J-I will see you soon
M-Goodbye princess
End of call.

Logan raises his eyebrow at me.
"Jack-ass is coming over" I tell him. "Oh what fun" he says. "Is he someone we need to watch?" Mike asks logan.

"Na he's chill, though I think Maddie does like him." Logan tells him. "Ewwwww no. I mean he's got a fine looking ass but no." I say and going and laying on the sofa. Logan then ran over and jumps on me.
"Logggaaaaannnnn" I whine. He just laughs and starts tickling me. "Noooooo this ain't fair" I say between laughter.
The buzzer went which Mike let him in.
Logan hadn't stopped winding me up though. "This will teach you for laying on my sofa."
"You and I both know that you would do this anyway." I tell him .

"Good point that." He said then put his fingers to my hips again. "Noooooo" I scream laughing.
I briefly see jack come through the door. "Jacckkkkk hellppp meeee" I try saying. He's just full on grinning at me.
"Ouch. Stop kicking will you" Logan says
"Stop ticking will you" I say to him.

"Fine for now I will" Logan's says getting up. I glared at him, I got up and jumped on jack giving him a massive hug. "Hello princess" I say to him. He laughs. I then run to fridge to get another beer.
I got an idea.
I pick up like three to each hand.
"Urm what now?" Logan says.
"We're going to my bedroom to talk and we can't do that without drinks." I tell him.

"Fine but jack don't let her down them all" Logan tells him. We go to my bedroom, jack runs and jumps on my bed. I laugh and put the beer down on the make up table.

Which we sat there drinking, laughing and listening to music. Conversation got real deep. We even had a conversation about joe. The prick he is.
We were up until 4/5am talking, until we both crashed hard.