Chapter Twenty

*A/N- I am updating a day early, but I am going on holiday to Ireland for the next three weeks so There will be no update for the next three weeks. Sorry.*

Jake glared at Chance. "Maddie!" Jake said with a raised voice. "Go ask dick face!" I raise my voice.

"Don't raise your voice at me!" Jake said raising his voice again. "Don't raise your voice at me!" I tell Jake. My phone then started ringing. Jake ran for it then answer it putting it on speaker.

"Logan! Calm her the fuck down before she breaks something!" Jake says into the phone.
"Seriously Jake! Out of all the people to set on me!" I say to Jake.
"I take it Jake caught you trying to slaughter that Ohio blood?" Logan says.
"I was having let's say a heated discussion with Trujillo when Jake stormed in. I didn't get to finish it." I tell Logan.
"Will someone please share what you were arguing about?" Jake asks.
"No" I said to Jake walking out the room.

I go and open ratchet rooms door and close it behind me. I then put a mattress that was on the floor next the door against the door to stop Jake from interrupting. "Now Jake won't interrupt us, let's finish" I then turn to Trujillo to see he's on livestream. He then ends it.

"I thought this was over?" Tony says to me.
"No. You thought you would get away with storming off earlier. I don't think so. First off all have you told Caspar or Joe that I am okay?" I ask him.
"No. Jake has banned you from communicating with Joe. Doing that you are technically communicating with joe through me. Jake would go crazy." Trujillo tells me.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? Not only do you lie to them but you won't tell them the truth?" I say to Tony.  "Yeah about right" he says smiling at me. "Your a-your-a-" I stutter.
"Savage?" He suggests. He's making my blood boil. "You have no idea how much I am holding back hitting you right now" I tell him running my hands through my hair. I then move the mattress to leave the room but Tony Calls my name.

I turn to him and he shows me his cheek as if to hit him. Jake opens the door just as I kick in the balls. "MADISON ELIZABETH ELIZA PAUL!" Jake shouts. I bite my tongue knowing I am in shit. "Go to the office now" Jake tells me.

I just go not looking at anyone. I know Jake is following me. Once were in the office Jake then pulls one of the office chairs to the middle of the room. "Sit down." He tells me. I do so. "Just calm down then we will talk." Jake says sitting at his desk.

Great so am I suppose to just sit and watch Jake on his computer while this happens. Chance then walks in the front door. He looks at me weird then walks upstairs. Right then.

Sitting here is just making me think of Joe even more and how worried he probably is. Thanks to Tony. We could lots of slamming and banging around upstairs but that can be normal for the team 10 house. Chance then came storming down the stairs. He looks pissed. He stormed over to me pushing my chair to the other side of the room "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?" Chance yells at me. Just as my chair gets caught on a table leg and where he pushed it with such force my chair falls back causing me to hit my head on the floor.

"I GET YOU DON'T WANT TO BE HERE BUT DO YOU REALLY WANT TO PUSH EVERYONE AWAY FOR THIS ENGLISH FUCK BOY. IT'S JUST NOT WORTH IT MADISON!" Chance yells at me. Even though my head was killing me. I got up and in Chance's face.

"CALL ME MADISON AGAIN AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. JOE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!" I lie.

"Stop lying Maddie! Anthony told me EVERYTHING!" Chance tells me.
To stop myself from hurting anyone. I walked out the room,straight past everyone in the lounge and out the back garden slamming the door behind me. I know Jake was talking to Chance. Jake had taught me to control my anger, which is why he gave me that chill down time when it came to me hurting Tony. I kicked over the chair in the garden then sat on the wall.

I then noticed Tristan was outside with Emilio.
"Sorry guys, I will leave" I say getting up to leave.
"No, come back. You clearly need to talk to someone." Tristan says to me. I sit back down then so does Tristan next to me.

Emilio sits on the edge of the hot tub opposite us.
"What to talk about it?" Tristan asks.
"Who knew that fucking one English one boy would cause of so much drama between so many Americans." I chuckle to myself.
"Well if a kiss is anything to go by, it would so be worth it." Tristan jokes.
"Maybe one day you can find out. As much as hate to admit it but I don't think me and Joe will last much longer not with me from being banned from seeing him." I tell Tristan. I see Emilio what looks like signal Tristan something.

"Look Maddie, I want to be the last person to show you this but look at this." Tristan said showing me a picture of Joe with another girl holding hands then kissing.
Man. That hurt like a bitch. I then put my head on Tristan's shoulder, he then put his arm round my back rubbing it.

"Come on Maddie, if he's that bad you don't want him anyway. He's not worth it. You want a guy who will treat you like a princess all the time not a guy that treats you good when they feel like it. The worst thing is, he did it so publicly." Tristan said to me. He then kissed the top of my head.

Emilio then went inside.

Tristan then leaned in for a kiss, I went in to but we both stopped when we could hear Jakes voice inside. Tristan then took my hand and pulled me over the side of the house. I was leaning against the wall then he didn't just kissed me but we made out.
We both stop when we turn to see...