Chapter Seven

"Wait hold up!" Jake says causing everyone's attention.
"Did you just call my sister Madison?" Jake asks AJ while crossing his arms.

"Urm-Urm" was all that AJ could spit out. Jake was being really intimidating towards AJ. "Leave him alone Jake." I tell him. He looked at me. Then burst into laughter. "I ain't joking it's only because I can see a paparazzi in a car right now. Both of you are riding in rainbro with me and Nathan" Jake tells us.
I roll my eyes and start walking towards Jakes car. "Madison- I mean Maddie" AJ calls after me. I keep walking fast. AJ runs over to watch up. "Sorry about before I didn't mean to make things awkward." He manges to tell me before Jake runs over to.

I got in the behind the passenger seat then AJ sat next to me while Nathan was in the front with Jake. "Jake can I just say your house is 95% boys if I can't be friends with boys then why did you let me move in with all your friends." I tell Jake.

"I don't have a problem with you and AJ, Maddie it's just he called you Madison and you didn't kick him in the balls and you wasn't in trouble!!" Jake says confused.

"I think it is his accent. Makes it sound like a nice name!" I tell him.
"Well played my friend." Jake tells AJ making him laugh.

"Let's go make some donuts!" Jake said all hyped and ready. It was about a 15 minutes drive. I got my phone out and started browsing through Instagram I then got a DM from AJ it was his phone number, which I saved to my phone. I then text AJ.

To: 'AJ 🎵 🤙🏽'

'It's Maddie, now you got no reason to stop talking to me. 💖💖'
Delivered 10:02pm

I watched AJ look at his phone and laugh making me smile at him.
"What's going on back there?" Jake asks. His big brother alarm going off as I am laughing with a boy I am not blood related too.

"It's nothing Jake." I tell him. "Hmm" He said. He clearly doesn't think so.

Then I got a text I thought it was gonna be from AJ but it was Joe.

From: 'Suggy💗💖'

'Hey Mads, I know we haven't spoken in a while and this may be quite a big bomb to be dropping on you but basically my ICloud got hacked. Meaning all our messages and pictures have been leaked to this hacker. Doing everything I can to get them back but it's not looking good. Hope your doing well? I am coming to American in a week if you want to see each other again?💗💗'

I decided to reply to Joe straight away.

To: 'Suggy💗💖'

Hey Joe, I have missed you. If your already working on it, there's not much more you can do. These things happen, don't stress it. I would love to see you again. The only thing is I live in LA now with Jake. I could probably meet you for the day but don't know if I could get away with meeting you for a night but I will definitely try💖💖💖'
Delivered 10:10pm

From: 'AJ 🎵 🤙🏽'

'Is that your boyfriend your texting ? That's a lot of hearts your sending to one person. Someone tells me there not blood related 🤨💓'

The car stopped so I just locked my phone and put it in my pocket. Not replying to AJ. I am with him anyway.

We see Logan Parked leaning against his car with Brendan. We walk up to him. Jake and Logan were talking about how they were gonna do it one by one. Then my phone started ringing out loud but of cause as it's an iPhone everyone checks there phones.

It was Joe. The worst timing ever. Both brothers look at me with raised eyebrows.

I walk away from the group to answer it.

"Hey" I answer.

"Hey babe, I have missed your voice." He tells me.

"I have missed your accent." I tell him.

"Is it worth me trying to get a collaboration with Jake or do you think that will raise some eyebrows with him?" Joe asks.

"God no. Don't do it. He hates me just talking to boys." I tell Joe.

"Are you okay talking to me now? Or is Jake around?" He asks.

"Not going to lie, right now I got both of my brothers staring at me while I am on the phone. So what I might have to do is delete your contact as I know what they are like at checking my phone when I ain't around and you DM me on twitter or something." I tell Joe.

I look over at my brothers and they are both leaning on the car whispering to each other and looking at me.

"It's okay, I understand. When I am coming to America, I am coming with a group of friends I want you to meet them it will be fun. We are staying for a month in the centre of LA so we should get to see each other quite a bit" Joe tells me.

"That sounds perfect. But I really should go before my brothers go psycho on me." I tell Joe.

"Give me DM tomorrow and we can talk some more. I have missed you" I tell him.

"Bye Mads" Joe said then I hung up. I went into my contacts and deleted Suggy's name leaving just as a number that called me.

*This is what Joe Sugg looks like in case you didn't know

*This is what Joe Sugg looks like in case you didn't know.*

I put my phone in my pocket then walk back over to the boys which not gonna lie I was nervous what my brothers were gonna say.

"Who was that?" Logan asks straight out. "Urm Ashley" I tried lying.
"You hesitated let's try again Madison, who was that?" Logan repeats. Tanner Fox then pulled up with his engine reveaning. "Come on girls let's go!" He says to Jake and Logan. Logan looks at me "we will finish this later." He tells me.