Chapter One

Jake had recently come back to Ohio to see my graduation. Which I really appreciated Jake coming, if you know Jake personally you would know for him to be able to take the time out to do something like this, he really must have pulled some strings to make time for it.
My graduation had just finished which it is the first time I have ever seen Jake cry and I teased him like hell about it.

We just gotten into the car to go the my after graduation party. Which Jake was sorting his face out with my wet wipes so it didn't look like he had been crying. Which I started to video the whole thing. Which Jake hadn't noticed. "Hey Jake, don't be rude say hello" I tell him.

"To who?" He said Without even looking at me. "To whoever I give this video to. This ladies and gentlemen is prove that THE Jake Paul cried at my graduation." I said to the camera. Jake looked pissed at me. "Mads turn it off" he said pissed. You can always tell when you go to far with Jake because he goes calmly psycho. I turned it off.

"Give me your phone." He tells. "Thanks but no." I say putting my phone in my bra knowing he wouldn't dare try.
"I will get my revenge don't you worry." He tells me smirking Which can be very intimidating.

We then pulled up to the party. Which Logan was unable to make the graduation but we was going to try and make the party which I really hope it comes. He can save me from crazy brother Jake. Don't get me wrong I definitely am more like Jake but that's the probably we are both too alike so it's good to have Logan to even it out.
I had all my friends from school here as well as Jake had Chance and Anthony here but just couldn't come to the graduation it self.

When I walked in there was a bit cheer and clapping making me blush. I went upstairs and got changed into.

"Wow Maddie, you look so grown up!" Logan says to be standing in the doorway

"LOGAN!!! You made it!" I shout running and hugging him.

"Yeah, I am not sure I like how much skin your showing though." Jake says looking at my outfit. "Calm down Jake! I have worn worse then this to parties worse then this." I tell Jake not thinking about what I was saying.

"Really.." Both Jake and Logan say in unison. Brilliant Jake has turned Logan's protective big brother mode on too. There's no getting around then together.

I hate when Jake gets Logan in me like this. Jake smirks at me. "When has this happened?" Logan asks. I don't want to tell Logan. I just didn't say anything or look at Logan. "Madison?" Logan says making my stomach drop. "When Mum works the nights shifts." I say quietly but apparently loud enough for him to hear.
He crossed his arms and nods his head. "Hmm" is all he said. "We're talk about this later for now let's go party." Logan tells me taking my hand.

He walks downstairs with me and Jake follows. I will sure to give Jake a piece of my mind later. When we got downstairs Logan kissed my cheek as if it was a sign to any boy at the party to watch out but Jake does the same thing, they always have.
I walk over to my best friend Ashley Trujillo. Anthony's sister, we have been best friends for as long as Jake and Anthony introduced us to each other about 5 years ago.

I hugged her then whispered to her "Jake dropped me in it with Logan about them parties so I apologise if Tony finds out about them." She looked shocked then we both noticed Jake watching us from the kitchen. We moved out of his sight, to go to our group of friends. Which is a mixture of both boys and girls which never sat well with Jake. He's always watching like a hawk.

There is 8 of us. 5 boys and 3 girls including me and Ashley. You got me, Ashley, Ellie, Lucas, Jamal, Jacob, Dylan and Isaac. We all went through high school together we all get on really well, Lucas is my boy best friend. Everybody knows that but it doesn't stop BOTH my brothers being dicks about it. I avoid hanging out with Lucas when my brothers are around.

"MADDIE!!!" Lucas shouts seeing me running and hugging me which I gladly return. We then start walking over to the rest of the group, I could see my mum smiling at us with Jake stood glaring at us. Oh Jake.
We just sat down talking and chilling in the garden as the evening started creeping upon us.

I was really enjoying it, laughing away I then noticed Logan and Jake stood on the porch while we are all sat at the end of the garden

I was really enjoying it, laughing away I then noticed Logan and Jake stood on the porch while we are all sat at the end of the garden. I jump up going to grab another bottle of Pepsi. "Want me to help?" Lucas asks.
"Be best if you didn't." I said signally my eyes to my brothers.
"Point taken." He said sitting back down.

I walk up the garden to my brothers who are still whispering and looking at Lucas. "You boys alright?" I ask. They both look at each other then me. "You know how we feel about them boys specially Lucas." Logan tells me. I just walk inside to get the Pepsi.
"Madison don't ignore me" Logan says. Mum is the kitchen. "What's Going On?" She asks

"She's flirting with boys we don't approve off" Jake tells Mum. "I am not flirting with anyone." I tell them. "If that's case you won't mind me joining you then?" Jake asks. "NO" I said quickly. "That's what I thought." Jake says.
"Maddie wrap it up now" Mum tells me. "But Mum-" I start to say.
"But Mum nothing your brother are right wrap it up." I sigh.

I walk out glaring at the boys who looked pleased with themselves.