Chapter twenty-four

Jake then stormed in the room. "I told you, you wouldn't want to go in there" Logan said to him. I then noticed Chance and Anthony at the doorway as well. But as soon as they saw us they left covering there eyes. Jake looked shocked but Logan pushes him out the room.
Logan then said "get dressed now!" He then closed the door. "LOGAN, WHY THE HELL HAVE YOU LET HER FUCK THE BOY THAT HAD HER CRYING THE NIGHT BEFORE?" I hear Anthony shout.

I sigh then get out of bed. I realised I was in one of jack's t-shirts. Which was long enough to cover my ass. "Wow, you look good in my clothes" Jack says smirking. "Bitch please, I look good in anything" I said laughing. He laughs.
"Don't you think you should put some more clothes on?" Jack asks. "Na, all them boys out there has seen me in my underwear. Besides I ain't showing anything I wouldn't if I was to a put a dress on right now!" I tell Jack.

"Okay, it's your family." Jack says. He gets dressed into jeans, a top and a track jacket.

I then walk out the bedroom, I see the boys sat on the sofa, I go over towards the kitchen to get a can of coke. I don't see Jake sat on the sofa. I noticed he was in the kitchen when I got to the fridge.

"You don't look very hungover" Jake says to me.
"Trust me, I feel it" I tell Jake. He then looks me and up and down. "Who's top is that?" He asks. I just bite my tongue and don't say anything. I walk away towards the sofa. "Madison! Don't walk away from me" Jake tells me.
"Mine" Jack spoke up. I could hear Jake trying to calm himself down.

"What about Tristan? Does he know?" Chance asks. "I need to make this clear. I did not fuck your sister" Jack then said to Logan.
Chance and Tony just glared at Jack. "I moved out the team 10 house, to get away from you guys. Why are you here now?" I ask.

"You don't remember the phone call we had do you?" Jake asked me. He's so pissed he's calm. That's scary.
Need to be cautious with him.

"No? I didn't even know I spoke to you" I told Jake.
"Well I don't know what you have told Logan yet but since you were with Jack last night I am just gonna say it." Jake tells me.

"Well I called you as I saw you were out in a club one. You are under age so I don't understand how you got in. Two. I had so many fans tweeting me because even though at this point you didn't post a picture with joe but they knew joe was in the same club." Jake told me. I don't look him in the eye.
"I rung you, you answered but you wasn't making much sense. I could hear Jack in the back ground, telling you to stop something. That you wouldn't do it if you wasn't drunk. Then I could hear Joe there as well. You also drunkly told me how much you love me and how sorry you are for being as you said and I quote 'a little cunt'. The phone then cut off so I called Logan to go get you. If I saw Joe I would of killed that kid" Jake tells me.

I remember getting so drunk me and joe started getting it on. I remember Josh and Caspar getting hold of some marijuana and offered me some. Which I smoked. That's what Jack was on about. I wouldn't do that if I wasn't drunk. Jack was completed against the fact I had done it and joe was pissed too.

"I know that look Maddie, what you thinking?" Logan asks

"Just trying to remember what happened last night" I tell him.

"Right" Logan said not believing me.

"What happened with joe last night?" Tony asked me.
"Your clearly hiding something." Chance then said.
I don't say anything. Jake doesn't say anything, he just has a blank face then he just walks out the door.
Tony went to go but Logan said "Na let me go". He left going after him.

Now I am left in the room with Tony and Chance as well as Jack Maynard.
"Shall we make some breakfast?" Jack says clearly not phased by Anthony or Chance.

"Is that really a good idea?" Chance then said clearly bothered.
"Well yeah she's hungover and so I am. Hungry as mate." Jack said standing up to make breakfast.
"I just said no. Sit back down." Chance said standing up. I then stood up, blocking Chance from jack.
"You need to calm down."

Tony then stood up. "Defending your boyfriend?" Chance then said to me.

"He is not my boyfriend." I tell him. "How stupid do you think I am! We caught you in bed with him Maddie!!" Chance shouts at me.

"That does not mean I fucked him!" I tell Chance.
"Are you still going with that story!!" Chance shouts at me getting in my face.  Jack then stood next to me. "You need to calm down and get out her face." Jack tells chance. "Do you want me to hit you?" Chance asks jack.

"I would prefer you took it out on me and hit me instead of Maddie" jack tells him.
"What you gonna do if I do. That's my choice." Chance said then pushed me to prove a point.

I fell onto back and hit my head on a table that was next to Logan's sofa.
Logan walks in just as I hit my head.
"Chance what the fuck!" Jake shouts. Logan was straight to my side. It fucking hurt. Literally holding my head with my eyes closed on the floor.

"Probably best if I leave before something bad really does happen. Maddie I will give you a call later and I will come back later for my stuff." Jack tells me.

Jack left.
I was in too much pain to object right now.
"Maddie, can you open your eyes?" Logan asks.
"No" I tell him.
"Why not?" He asks. "I ain't having you all see me cry. I need my Jake" I tell him.
Somebody then took hold of one of my  hands. I knew that hand it was Jakes.

"Jake" I said. "I am here mads" He tells me. I move my hand away from my head to show him the blood. "Oh my god" I hear Jake react. I knew it wasn't good news.