Chapter Thirteen

Warning: Mentions of drug use and rape

"Kim Taehyung. Why the hell did you lie to me?" Yoongi angrily growled. "Hyung I don't know what you're talking about." Taehyung replied. "You've been living with Jimin for so long but damn it Taehyung! You chose to keep that as a secret and who knows that maybe you have been snitching!" Yoongi exclaimed making Taehyung pissed.

"Hyung I did not know that he was the Park Jimin you were talking about! Cut me some slack hyung! I'm tired and stressed out!" Taehyung wailed out.

"You're going to have your comeback soon. It's normal for you to feel tired." Yoongi let out a sigh. "No hyung! You've said that before and now you're giving me false hopes again! You've been saying this for a really long time hyung! I want to quit this company! I've been working my ass off day and night and then the company gave me false hopes." Taehyung felt hot tears come out of his eyes as he angrily yelled.

"Taehyung please believe me." Yoongi pleaded, taken aback what the younger said to him. Instead of answering, Taehyung handed Yoongi a CD. Taehyung grabbed his knapsack and left the room.

"It's Serendipity. Could it be that he finished it?" Yoongi was surprised as he read the penmanship on the disc. Yoongi quickly placed the CD in the laptop.

The CD started loading and a pop-up appeared on the screen. It was kind of impossible for Taehyung to finish the song in the first place. He made sure that he deleted Jimin's first demo version. He made Namjoon sing the demo and as a surprise even after he deleted it, Taehyung managed to recover it. He was expecting that Taehyung made a version of Serendipity with Namjoon's voice.

But no, he was damn wrong.

Instead it was Park Jimin's voice.

It was raw and he knew that voice anywhere. Even when it was edited, he knew that it was Jimin's voice.

"How the hell?" He looked at the duration of the track and was surprised that it was over four minutes long. He originally made the song only two or three minutes long.

Yoongi spent the last three hours of his time in Taehyung's studio. He was too mesmerized with Jimin's voice singing Serendipity. Not to mention that he put the song on repeat.

Yoongi let out a disappointed sigh as he scrolled through Taehyung's files. Only the ones he made for his upcoming debut sas only left. He hated snooping around but he needed to hear the raw version of Jimin's voice to confirm if it was actually him singing. He hesitantly dragged the pointer towards the folder labeled 'Plans'. He clicked it open and was once again he was surprised.