⌜ forty eight ⌟

Start from the beginning

rubbing circles behind the younger's back, mark was still worried about his state. ❝are you sure? if it hurts somewhere, tell me.

how can i be hurt when you handle me with so much love and care?

placing his chin on top of the the younger's head, mark closed his eyes as he felt all warm for some reasons. ❝that is because i love you, i should not break you.

that's exactly it.❞ donghyuck hummed, shaking his arms around the older's body and looking up at with a soft smile curved on his lips. ❝as long as you love me, i will never get hurt.

pressing his lips into a thin line, mark's hand made it's way behind donghyuck's head and made the younger go bsck in to burying his head on his chest. he sighed and then played with the younger's hair. ❝can you hear my heart beating very fast?

smiling, donghyuck nodded his head.

it's beating for you donghyuck.

well, donghyuck is going admit that it did made his heart flutter but even though, it was still cheesy and it's too early to deal with cheese. ❝you should stop eating them queso.

letting out a very low chuckle, mark pulled away from donghyuck and gave enough space in between the both of them. not too far and not too close, just enough. ❝should i eat you then?

smirking, donghyuck ran his fingers softly on mark's back enough to send shivers down to the older's spine. ❝go ahead, who's stoping you?

now wanting to break the gap between them, mark slowly leaned forward to his lover and donghyuck closed his eyes, waiting for his lover's lips to touch his. they weren't rushing things as always, they were taking their time. which they probably regretted doing so when someone barged inside their room.

wakey wakey!

opening his eyes, donghyuck was met with mark smiling and instead of placing a kiss on his lips, or at least a peck, mark booped their noses together. sitting right up, the covers slid down up to mark's torso and the covers is that thick and big to be still covering donghyuck whole naked body.

furrowing his brows with a frown, chan approached the bed. ❝why mister daddy still has bread? did papa not eat mister daddy's bread?

donghyuck, who's laying peacefully there, just choked on his saliva upon hearing those questions from their baby.

mark giggled at chan as he carried him up to the bed and placing him down to his lap that's covered with the blanket he and donghyuck is sharing. ❝papa can't eat mister daddy's bread.

placing his small hands on his mister daddy's stomach, the baby gasped in awe at how hard it felt. ❝i know now why papa can't eat your bread mister daddy!

tilting his head to the side, mark questioned, ❝why?

because it's hard, it's like metal and wood.❞ the baby tried to squish his mister daddy's bread but is only having a hard time doing so. ❝can mister daddy make it soft like marshmallow? so that papa can eat it with no problems.

chan just learn new things everyday, and both mark and donghyuck honestly does not know if they should be happy about it or start to be scared on what he is going to become in the future.

seems like mark's bread isn't the only hard thing, looking down, the baby's laugh echoed around the four corners of the room just because of a bump by the blanket that's covering mark's bottom. ❝mister daddy, your ding dong is hard too!