Chapter 39 - Unravel

Beginne am Anfang

"So soon?" She spoke into the phone, her voice worried.  "Well...what do I need to bring?"

Not wanting to interrupt, Connor peered around the room, a smirk tilting the corner of his lips.  Riley had been sketching this afternoon and it looked amazing.  A long mirror was set up beside her which had a blanket thrown over it and the large sketch pad was laying on the floor next to a box of charcoal pieces. 

The portrait seemed like a frontal and partial side view of a nude woman with her hands stretched above her head and a blanket draped over her front just right to hide her intimate places.  It was a risque piece but very well done.

Just then, Connor's eyes flicked over to Riley who sat kneeling on the floor with a blanket around her legs and no shirt on.  His lips curved into a devious grin as he tugged his tie off, tossing it to the floor then unbuttoned his dress shirt.  Having her barely dressed already was quite convenient.

"OK Dan...Yes, my principal is already aware that this has been coming. I just need to give her the date which now I have...OK, see you then.  Thanks for everything."

Riley ended the call, frustratedly tossing her phone to the side and rubbed her hands down her face.  She let out a loud scream of pain and anger into her palms then lay forward on her belly onto the floor.  Connor felt the need to pull Riley into his arms and comfort her, even without knowing yet what was going on. That call didn't sound like it had to do with Vivian's illness.

Crawling onto the floor behind her, Connor situated himself between her legs from behind. She jerked in surprise at first humming in delightful recognition as Connor kissed his way from her tailbone up to her neck.  The soft moans that escaped her lips caused his pants to get tight quickly.

"I see you are undressed and ready for me," He growled into her ear and kissed her neck.

"You know I am," Riley purred, willingly parting her legs more and reaching back to grab his hair. That did it.

"Don't move," he growled.  Connor sat up and undid his belt and pants, kicking them off his ankles then dove back to hungrily kiss from her back to her neck. While Connor did that, Riley yanked the blanket out from between them only to reveal she was fully naked already.

"What were you doing naked except for a blanket?" Connor chuckled.  "Not that I'm complaining."  His hand reached around to her front to delve into her depths and pump inside teasingly slow.

Riley arched her back and lifted her hips for him, already moaning softly.  "I...was...sketching...ahhh, yes!"

"It's a beautiful piece but...I like the model much better."

"Prove it," She dared, grinning wildly over her shoulder.  Boxers were shoved off next and Connor plunged in to prove how much more he enjoyed the model.

He took her roughly yet passionately on the floor and massaged her globes with his hand, holding her back pressed to his front as he ravaged her from behind.  Their breaths mingled and hips met.  It had been a week apart and they had much lost time to make up for.

Sliding a hand down her belly, then tweaking her nub, Riley cried out and crashed over the edge of pleasure arching back up against Connor's chest.  He rubbed furiously to elongate her climax and soon her clenching walls threw him over the edge as well coating her with his seed.

Now a panting, sweaty entangled pile on the floor, Connor kissed her shoulders tenderly. He rolled off of Riley and lay on his side to gaze at her while stroking her flushed cheek. 

"What was the phone call about?" he asked while lightly dragging his fingertips up and down her arm. "Is your mom OK?"

"Mom's doing well, actually.  Better than I am." Riley sighed perching her cheek on her hands before adding,  "It was my attorney on the phone, Dan Brentwood.  I have a court date in two weeks."