"No fucking shit genuis" Harry snaps at him, throwing his hands in the hair, looking like he wants to strangle him again.

"Well how was I suppose to know you hadn't fucking told her yet? You know we wouldn't have this problem if you spoke to me more, you know - opened up a little more" Jimmy says throwing his hands up as well.

Harry groans throwing his head back "Don't start this shit again Jimmy - you and those fucking audio books"

"I'm serious! I've told you sharing is caring, and communication and trust are the bricks that builds a stronger friendship - I am a safe space Harry, this is a vessel of confidement" Jimmy says, gesturing his hands up and down his torso "And I've been told I'm a fantastic listener, isn't that right babe?" he asks, looking to Steve, who just looks complacent about the whole thing.

"Yes honey, you're a great listener" Steve agrees absently, just staring at their interaction.

"Uh excuse me" I interrupt raising my hand "Can someone please explain what the hell is going on?"

Harry and Jimmy turn their attention to me, and Harry blows out a frustrated sigh.

"Can you please sit down?" he asks, gesturing to the dining table.

I just nod, lost on what the hell is going on yet again and walk slowly to the table and pull out a chair, and Harry sits in between Jimmy and I.

"Uhm" he scratches his head, like he's trying to think of how to explain but just looks to me and presses his lips together flatly, throwing his hands up in resignation like he doesn't know how else to say it before stating "David is Jimmys Dad"

I look between him and Jimmy quickly, while Jimmy just shrugs his shoulders "Un-fucking-fortunately"

"I-...how is that... What the fuck?" I burst incredulously, with my whole face screwed in disbelief and confusion.

Harry sighs, rubbing his hands over his face and looking stressed again while he searches his eyes around my face "David had a family, before the one he has now, when he and my Dad went to England, David brought his wife and kid with them - that kid was Jimmy. I've known Jimmy my whole life, well not counting the eight years I didn't see him when he went back to Australia"

I just keep staring stunned and completely speechless before resting my elbows on the table and threading my fingers into my hair, just gaping at it while my brain short circuits.

"David is Jimmy's Dad" I repeat to myself "How the hell is this even real"

This is too much, this whole day is just too much.

How am I meant to process all of this?

I drop my hands to the table, pushing myself up without a word and Harrys brows drop with worry.

I walk to the kitchen blank faced, going to the cupboard, pulling out a bottle of vodka, grabbing a small glass and going to the fridge to grab some orange juice.

I set them on the counter behind Steve, and start pouring myself a drink that's about 60% vodka and 40% orange juice, and then downing the whole glass in three large gulps.

I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand, coughing at the burn in my throat and grimacing, before looking back to Harry and Jimmy, Harry looking concerned and Jimmy looking surprised.

"David, is your dad" I state, pointing at Jimmy and he just nods, glancing sideways at Harry.

I just nod slowly pressing my lips together, as I turn back to the vodka and pour myself another drink, making the same ratio and repeating the action again.