The invisibility spell

Mogranius positions his legs wide apart from each other, to the point where he almost looks like he is squatting. Rather interesting to see if you are up for a laugh!

He straightens his right arm forward and his left arm down towards the ground. On both of his hands he posed his fingers much like the peace sign but the two fingers were connected to each other.

The light smoke that was just randomly spreading above the fire, suddenly started maneuvering towards the old man.

Thin grey smoke started twirling around Mogranius' feet at first but turned thick black in colour once it elevated above his knees.

After a few moments, it looked like an upside down Tornado of Smoke appeared and Mogranius was in the middle of it.

But how dangerous could a Smoke Tornado be? Eric could not predict so he indeed felt uncomfortable about it just a little bit and took three steps back.

The Tornado like smoke of course did cause light effects that a normal Tornado would do. Such as dragging Eric towards it just a little, caused the dirt in the cave to cause a small fog and of course it shut down the Campfire.

Right before the Smoke Tornado became too much to handle, it's effect started lightening.

Deforming, spreading unpredictably in all directions but of course being harmless at the same time and eventually disappearing.

Along with the Tornado, Mogranius disappeared as well!

The most interesting fact about this, is that Eric can't even see smoke anymore. The slight disruption the Tornado caused in the cave almost disappeared as well.

Across mid air, Mogranius' tone spread. "You see Eric, smoke has different forms. From large impossible to miss forms to smoke so light to the point where it's impossible to see."

Mogranius described this spell by using a lot of hand and even foot gestures to portray the best demonstration possible. Odd considering that Eric can't see him at all!

Putting all this knowledge aside, seeking what's more appealing to his young little eyes, Eric dared to ask. "So you can actually make a big spooky smoke cloud too?"

Letting out a big 15 second sigh and palming his forehead, Mogranius barely found the energy to answer to such a question. So he didn't  say anything, and put out a good show instead.

In a break of a second the crystal clear air in the cave turned so foggy that you would think a village is set on fire inside the cave.

It became impossible for the young Eric to even see his fingers even though he placed them an inch in front of his eyes.

Of course his eyes are burning, in tears because of all this thick black smoke, however a point can be proven. Everything turned black for everyone except the caster.

"I wonder how much Stamina this would consume." The young Eric thought to himself for a split second before he started coughing from the bottom of his lungs with such a force that you would think he could close a door with it.

Normally, thick black smoke would push a person sound asleep. But was that the case today? No, hell no!

They saw Stefan running out of the cave, shouting under his breath with his arm covering his eyes. "Fire Fire! This cave is on Fire!"

Obvious that the situation has gone a bit out of control, without taking much time Mogranius made the smoke completely disappear in order to stop this nonsense.

Seeing the smoke completely disappear in front of him right before he was about to leave the cave, Stefan stopped on his spot and swiftly turned around in shock, absorbing this unique situation.