Say Hello to my Mentor for Me

As soon as she started speaking, it was confirmed that Eric is face to face with a dead Electus. But that gave out the thought that she is dead?

Well apart from the obvious spooky sudden appearance, her voice gave it out.

Her voice is so life filled, ironic. Strong that it's comprehended like three women talking at once in perfect harmony.

Her tone isn't loud yet Eric can feel the earth beneath his fists trembling, anyone alive can't sound like that.

Not a big fan of his weak self esteem, the lady started off what she felt with rough efforts. "You're an Electus, rise. Do not let fear stop you from succeeding." 

Afterwards trying to use reason to prove her own point, she stated. "I didn't keep perfect balance to this Continent by hiding behind the comfort of my Kingdom's walls. I stood in front of the problem and choked it. Just ask Mogranius."

Although this woman had strong points, Eric had reasons to stand with his points of view as well. "But the obstacles in front of me are too great, I'm facing against one Continent."

Taking a peek of the situation from the outside, Stefan quizzed. "Who is he talking to?"

"Akareas." Answered Mogranius as a tear fell from his eye, it feels blissful to see her again even though from a distance.

"You can see her?" Asked Woldemir once he noticed that rather unique feature in the middle of this important task.

"Yes yes, long story. Now shush." Added Mogranius, not separating his eyes from the two in the Throne Room, watching like a fan.

"Eric. You will meet many people who want to oppose the evil in front of them but cowardice in fear as they think they are opposing the masses alone. Throughout your Journey you will meet thousands who share your vision but where in the shade, you aren't alone." Reaching out her hand towards him, to help him up with meaningful motivation to her aid.

She afterwards let out a request, shareable from one Electus to the other. "This war started because of the underestimation I made towards Xakro illustratio l. This war started because I failed to protect my people. Stand up and help me redeem myself, end Xakro's Bloodline!"

As Eric grabbed her hand comfortably and stood on his feet, Akareas asked for yet another request, this one however sounds quite doable. "I don't have much time, say Hello to my mentor for me."

The amount of emotion put on that one sentence shouldn't be underestimated.

Who knows how bad she felt when she teleported Mogranius, from her point of view, out of existence

She obviously didn't know that he was forced through time travel, she thought her mentor as dead! And to find his presence here near the new Electus? Her heart must have felt at ease after all these years.

After grabbing her hand, he noticed great tension on his black veins. A sharp pain on one edge of them too!

For a second it felt like a dagger struck through his arm, but the pain didn't last long, it vanished right away.

He raised his arm and noticed that the black veins became half a foot longer, spread all over the old normal veins on his lower arm.

This was likely the source of the pain, maybe Akareas granted her some kind of power?

He witnessed Akareas disappear in mid air after he stood up, leaving his hand reached out as the aftermath.

He turned around, faced the throne and this time with no hesitation at all he went ahead and grabbed the crown.