<5 Feb>
I step into the concert venue and realise I had gotten a very good seat. It was quite close to the stage so I would be able to see all of the members clearly.

뚜두뚜두 started playing and the crowd started getting hyped, cheering as blackpink rose up from below the stage.

I saw Kim Jisoo. She was a angel sent from heaven and words could not describe her beauty. I was choked up for a moment as I stared at her, my seat giving the best view.

The song had ended and the members started moving around and waving to all of the fans. I noticed Jisoo coming to our section every time and scanning the crowds, as if looking for someone. When she looked straight at me, it might have been my own imagination but she smiled brightly and did a heart to me. My eyes widened in shock as I fangirled almost immediately. Kim Jisoo had done a heart in front of me!

The rest of the concert went smoothly, and I even managed to make a few more eye contacts with Jisoo. It was the best day ever!

After the concert had ended, there was an announcement. "Ticket number 0301 please come forward. I repeat, ticket number 0301 please come forward."

I looked at my ticket and saw that it was the number they were looking for.

Why were they calling me? I panicked. I had done nothing wrong, right?

"You have special access to backstage." The security guard told me.
@jichyuu had gotten me backstage passes along with the VIP tickets? How great was that!

At the thought of seeing them, my heart started beating rapidly. I could hear the beating of hard in my ears, loud and constant like a drum. The Guards ushered me backstage and led me into a room.

Blackpink was sitting down, very tired out after the concert. Jennie was talking to Lisa before I had come in. When I came in, the room was filled with pin-drop silence as they stared at me, probably wondering who the hell I was.

"You must be the lucky fan! " Rosé beamed, giving Jisoo a look. At this Jisoo nudged the girl, willing her to not continue any further.

"Hello!" Jisoo suddenly got all shy and turned red, speaking in a soft voice.
She was so cute, my heart couldn't take it!

When I saw Jisoo I had lost the ability to speak, my mouth had apparently forgotten how to produce and sound and I had just stared there, gaping at her. She was in front of me, live in the flesh. I managed a small smile and a wave.

I shakily managed to ask for an autograph from all of the members, along with a hug from Jennie. Out of my peripheral vision, I noticed Jisoo glaring at Jennie and I smiled. The girl was cute even when she was angry. I got ushered out of the room and the girls all waved to me, promising to meet again.