Chapter 2 ~ Sesshomaru

StOrY sTaRt

I yawned and stretched from my nap, my fur tank hanging over a branch inside the thicket, I had my cape on, fashioned as a dress.I sighed and looked up through the branches of the trees. It was almost dusk. I would have to be on extra guard today.

I could feel the change,my nails shortening, my hair losing the colouring at the tips, and I became slightly less aware of things as my senses dimmed, and the emotions flooded through me, the dam between my Human side and Demon side, the same dam that I gingerly stand upon, breaking, swooping me into the Human side of things.

I walked over to the last shaft of sunlight peeking through the branches, about to disappear from the world as night takes over.

The sunlight slowly disappeared, but in it's stead was the moonlight. I grabbed my tank and pulled it over my head, sliding the cape off as I do so. When I was done,I released a heavy sigh as my lungs tightened at the weird feeling on the back of my head, as if I was being watched.

With that thought in mind, I turned slowly, pretending that it was a natural turn, and headed out the hole. I padded my over to the stream, taking extreme care to make my steps soft and light. When I reached my destination, I sighed at how blandly I looked as a human. My dull black hair hung -rather limply- around my face, all lusciousness gone from it as well as the bright yellow and blue. My eyes were filled with emotion, enough so that they looked slightly dead.

I shifted my eyes away from the clear, reflective water and grabbed a bit of meat from my bag, which was on a rock just sitting on the bank. I stuck the meat on my mouth, and sucked the flavour of the fish off it, then chewed on it slowly.

I looked around and saw a berry bush. I got up and padded my way over to it, crouching down when I reached it, and put my hand out and started to pick the berries from the prickly branches. I finished my piece of fish before I finished plucking a handful of berries from it's hold on their stalk thing.

I plopped a few berries in my mouth, and relished at how the juice exploded in my mouth, leaving a berry sweet after-taste (XDseewhatIdidthere?), I put a few more in my mouth, thoroughly enjoying my juicy dessert.

I sighed in disappointment as I heard a rustle of leaves. I got up off the rock that I was crouching down on, and walked over to the rustle. I could faintly hear their quiet, bated breathing as I drew near. "You suck at *ninja-ing" I said out to them, I could feel their unease as I said that. "You can come out now, I know full well that you were spying on me, pervert" I said, rather calmly.

There was another rustling of leaves and then the culprit came out.

Huh it turns out that it was the mutt. Never woulda thought that. Then his friends came out. "Hello" I waved at them.

"Hello!" the little fox demon said. I looked back at Selini and Rata. Selini's ice blue eyes danced with worry. "My names Shippo! What's your name!?" The fox asked me.

Turning my attention back to him, "my name is Luna..." I answered cautiously. Shippo grinned at me as everyone else started to introduce themselves.

"Hi, my names Miroku. Will you bear my child?" The monk asked me, bending down on a knee and taking one of my hands in his.

I looked at him freaked out as the demon slayer hit his head with her boomerang. "How on earth can you say that to a nine year old child!?" Then she turned to me, "My name is Sango" she said with a smile. I smiled slightly back and nodded.

"Hi! My names Kagome" the one in strange clothing said, smiling as well. I smiled slightly back at her. "And this is Inuyasha!" She exclaimed, pointing to the mutt.

"Oh, the infamous halfbreed" I said, my smile turning into a devilish smirk. Miroku and Sango stopped their lovers spat and looked my way as I continued to smirk at Inuyasha. "You would be fun to fight, but I've gotta get goin'" I said, then turned on my heel, yipping at my wolves to follow. I grabbed my bag as I walked by it, swung my cape on and left the thicket, leaving the mutt and his gang standing there.

I held a conversation with Rata as Selini covered our tracks. We kept walking till morning and I got my powers back.

We kept walking till about midday, then we stopped and I pulled out some meat and gave it to my wolves and pulled out some fish for myself. I took a drink of the water and held it out for my wolves.

Selini came up first and I tipped the water skin over so the water spilled out, and Selini lapped it up as it fell. Then Rata came and did the same. After she was done I took another drink of the water and placed it back on my hip.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. "I'm awfully tired" I yawned again. I laid down on Rata's back and fell asleep as her and Sel sprinted through the forest.

~~ Later ~~

I woke up on Rata as she slowed to a stop. "Ra, what's the hold up?" I groaned. I lifted my head up a bit and saw a silver haired demon in my way. I slipped off Rata's back, the whole while glaring at the stranger-who-looked-oddly-familiar. Rata and Selini growled at him as he continued walking, ignoring me as he walked past.

His cold demeanour, the fuchsia crescent moon on his forehead.... Missing arm, fluffy over the shoulder thing.... Holy cows it Sesshomaru!

Just before he passed I got down on one knee and pushed my head down in a respectful bow. I felt the questioning gaze of Ra and Sel, I turned my head to them and growled for them to bow to the mighty Sesshomaru.

Selini growled in protest, however Rata did it immediately. I looked up through the corner of my eye at sesshomaru, who seemed to be slightly amused by our antics.

I stood up and bowed my head once more before turning on my heel and continuing on my way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Picture to the top is Rata and Selini. I

I'm done

I'll see ya later