50:pillowtalk

120k+ special and also for reaching my 50th chapter :);) all for you-

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Taehyung and Jimin had finally reached their apartment after the stressful yet funny car ride. Jimin entered and made his way to the kitchen to get a glass of water to drink. Making sure he wasn't noticing , Taehyung ran up the stairs and into his room to prepare the surprise he was planning for Jimin.

Jimin had finished drinking and turned around to search for Tae but noticed he wasn't there. Setting his glass down, he made his way upstairs slowly.

"TaeTae?" Jimin called out, earning no response from the other. He reached their room and placed his hand against the cold metal doorknob, twisting it and pushing it open. Before his eyes could land in the room,he was covered in darkness, he shrieked.

he was blindfolded.

"Taehyung! TAE!" Jimin yelled out for help, his hands flying everywhere hoping he could reach out to someone or something. Then he felt someone behind him, the familiar tensed muscles,that broad chest, that familiar grip around his waist pulling him closer. Jimin cold feel his breath hitch. He could feel Tae's thumbs draw circles on each sides of his waist as he whisper lowly to calm Jimin down, which he immediately did.

"T-Tae what's going on?" Jimin squeaked out, too nervous and excited to find out.

"Your surprise baby boy"

Then Jimin remembered,Tae did say something about a surprise but he couldnt remember what. The now warm feeling of Tae was gone and the cold air prickled goosebumps against his skin. But he didn't have to wait too long when he felt something soft and wet against his lips which he immediately recognised, it was Tae's lips, he was kissing him, they were kissing. Tae made a firm grip around Jimin, pulling him close, deepening their kiss every chance they got. Taehyung then slowly made his hands down to Jimins buttoned up shirt and started unbuttoning them, button by button. Jimin felt it and allowed Tae to continue, knowing damn well where this was about to go.

They broke the kiss and Taehyung bent down, kissing every edge of exposed skin Jimins shirt revealed, Jimin leaned back, he could feel the room door supporting his balance as he arched his head, gasping at every touch Taehyung's lips made against his skin.

"T-Tae-"

"Sssh baby, let me do the work"

Soon enough, Jimin was shirtless, his bare porcelain skin was ready to be marked. Taehyung trailed his tongue all over his abs, the feeling of wet and cold sent shivers down his spine. Taehyung then got up and carried Jimin, making sure his blindfold doesn't get loosened. Gently placing him on the bed, Taehyung leaned down and whispered

"Now be a good boy and dont take off your blindfolds okay?" To this Jimin nodded and tugged lightly on Tae's shirt, instructing him he wanted more.

Taehyung sat on his knees and took off his shirt, flexing his muscles. Then he proceeded to take off his sweatpants, a bulge visible from his boxers. Taehyung then leaned down, and slowly made his way to take off Jimins jeans, unbuckling his belt , letting Jimin know he was gonna go for it.

"Want daddy to fuck you hm?" Taehyung asked, his deep raspy voice echoed throughout the walls of the room. Jimin nodded.

"Im gonna fuck you so hard tonight Jimin, you're gonna be in all over the fucking place, i'll turn you to a fucking mess". Jimin gulped and said "Tae stop cursing s-so much you want Jin hyung to barge in?". Taehyung just chuckled and continued his work.