42: Strip

"so Jimin gave THE Kim Taehyung a smackdown?" Namjoon asked while sipping on his coffee and everyone snickered. Taehyung rolled his eyes before answering back

"I only allowed him because i deserved it, or else i would have swat him away like a fly, like that-"Tae said as he demonstrated a flick with his fingers "l-Like tHaT"

"Exactly , Jimin's like the size of a peanut, you could have just carried him and yeet him away." Jungkook replied and Jimin smacked his arms.

"Ye-what?" Jin raised an eyebrow at the weird word he heard

"Yeet, yanno? YEET" Jungkook grinned, his bunny smile showing and Jin immediately grabbed his swear bag out of his back pocket

"N-No hyung its not a bad word, its um.." Jungkook looked around for something, he then took Namjoons coffee can and threw it across the room while yelling "YEEETT" and everyone just watched the unfinished can of coffee fly across the room in slow motion , smashed against the wall and splutter everywhere on the carpets.

"Jungkook you better clean that shit up before i BEAT your small ass up"Jin ordered and Jungkook sighed as he walked towards the mess he made.

"But do you guys really think im not stronger than Tae?, i can prove it! im strong!" Jimin stood up, his hands resting on the sides of his hips sassily. Tae stood up and walked closer to the older, a smirk on his lips as his hands made a firm grip around Jimins tiny waist , pulling him close.The older's cheek turned a shade of pink as he looked up at Tae.

"Aw, is wittle diminie gonna fite da-i mean me??" Tae grinned and Jimin just pushed himself away from the other. 

"Come on! fight me, i dare you!" Jimin pressed his eyebrows together, an angry expression on his face as his nose scrunched up. Taehyung just held in his laughter as he watched Jimin be all 'tough', hate to break it but he's failing miserably.

"I think i just got threatened by a cupcake, am i supposed to feel attacked now?"

"How about a game of arm wrestling, that'll be good" Yoongi spoke from behind as he had Hobi sitting on his lap, both watching the boys act childishly.

"Fine"

"Alright"

The two took their seats on the floor, facing each other, both making intense eye contact. Smoothly Tae wrapped his fingers around Jimins small ones and cooed at the sight making Jimin to whine in annoyance. 

"Alright alright, on a count of three you guys go okay-" Yoongi spoke 

"Aww look at my yoongles being all referee-ish" Hobi uwued as he tickled Yoongis chin which made the older blush slightly, his gummy smile showing.

"AHghK" Jimin cleared his throat to remind them that there's still people here.

"Ah-right right, 1..2..3!!" the boys started and two seconds later..

"I won" 

Everyone had stopped what they were doing to come and take a look, Taehyung had his hands above Jimins who was laying flatly on the ground in defeat. Jimin just sat there, looking at his hands squashed under Tae's bigger ones. Tae showed of his box smile and raised his arms up in the air in victory, everyone clapped slowly but Jimin just crossed his arms and glared at the other.

"No f-fair i wasn't ready!" Jimin whined and Tae smiled sarcastically 

"I won, fair and square"

"No, lets play something else umm...." Jimin thought before smirking devilishly at the younger. He turned around and asked the other members to go out and get him some stuff which they dumbly agreed and left. After the members had left, Jimin stood up to lock the room door before crawling back to Tae and sitting on his lap, his small arms around the other's neck, smiling innocently.

"Jimin my body still hurts you know so dont just come and sit on me lik-" But jimin had place his fingers on Tae's lips, shushing him. Tae just looked up at him in confusion, Jimin leaned in closer and whispered into his ears

"Rock paper scissors, the loser has to do a strip tease till they're fully naked " Jimin moved back and smirked. Taehyung just grinned back before saying

"Why rock paper scissors when you can just be a good baby boy and show daddy already?" Jimin blushed at the nickname and hid his face at the crook of Tae's neck, Taehyung smiled back and pulled him closer

"Rock paper scissorss noowwww" Jimin pouted, his bottom lip stuck out looking like a cherry, a cherry that Tae wanna just suck the shit out of but, yanno.

"Okay fine , rock, paper...scissors!" Tae showed a rock and Jimin had scissors , a small gasp escaped from Jimins lips and Tae licked his lips before whispering

"Strip for daddy"

********************************

Miss meh? 

Im sorreh , been resting for a while due to some ....eh anyways i missed writing and i missed ya'll so......hope you guys liked this dont forget to vote and comment cause that'll really make my day amen :)

hope you guys liked this dont forget to vote and comment cause that'll really make my day amen :)

💜💜💜💜