15: Hurt

Jimin drove back home, fingers clutching on the steering wheel, knuckles almost turning white , he finally let go of the steering wheel and let the car take him wherever it went, then there was a loud crash, Jimins car drove straight into a tree leading to the cause of his death.  Tae in the other hand, not knowing that his first love is never coming back ever again and their last words were just improper goodbyes.

(SIKE BISH YOU THOUGHT I AIN'T DONE)

Jimin let go of the steering wheel as he reached the red light, he leaned back and closed his eyes, thinking of what he had just done, Jimin shouldn't have been too hard on Tae , plus jimin should have known better, Tae is his best friend and Tae has never cheated on him in any occasion , They had just started 'dating' and how can they fight so fast, it isn't even a week and they already had their first fight. Jimin couldn't think of anything else except to go to the bar and have a drink to calm his mind, although it is illegal for Jimin to drink at this age or even one night before school day, but he just had to, normally Taehyung would help to calm Jimin down whenever he's stressed out but since this happened. os jimin drove straight to the bar, not even hesitating to turn the wheel around to get Tae.

*********************************************************************************

Taehyung sat in front of the store, having high hopes of Jimins return , Tae waited and the rain became heavier. Tae tried to keep his mind focused on Jimin, just Jimin.

" He'll be back right?, Im sure he would" Tae said to himself, smiling as sadly as possible, trying to ignore the hurt he was having deep within him. Guilt started to crawl into him, he shouldn't have been too 'clingy' to Jungkook , he shouldn't have called the cashier lady pretty, he shouldn't . But what could Taehyung do? Its natural for Tae to act this way, innocent.

His thoughts were interrupted by a voice above him, Tae looked up , it was a man in his late 50's , looking pissed directly at him, Tae just stared back, not knowing what to say or do.

" I saw you and your 'boyfriend in the store earlier, how dare you gay assholes even think of talking back to that nice cashier lady? You and your disgusting boyfriend should be banished " The man spat angrily on Tae and gave Tae several hard kicks on his chest and stomach area. Taehyung yelled in pain while trying to beg the man to stop.

" S-sir p-please s-stop!" Tae yelled in between sobs, Tae couldn't fight back, he was too hurt to even grab the man's shirt. Tae's bad boy didn't show and Tae wished to all the gods to give him back his strength, to give him back Jimin so that Jimin could come and help him.

The man gave one last kick right into Tae's stomach before cursing at him and leaving that place. Tae laid motionless on the cold wet floor, bruised up and bleeding. Tears fell from Tae's eyes, he wondered how could this day go that bad. Taehyung only had one thing in mind right now, to find Jimin no matter how far he is , even if Tae dies on the way there, he just needed Jimin.

And Tae wished, he was back home, snuggled up in Jimins arms and thinking about only how tomorrow would be better than today. And now it wasn't tears falling off his face, but they were replaced with blood.

***************************************************************************

Lmao late warning, GO GET DEM TISSUES , i hoped you enjoyed this chapter, i know this is sad but don't worry , after every rain there's always a rainbow....something like that, i promise i'll try to not let you guys down , i'll update more soon! XOXOXO 

something like that, i promise i'll try to not let you guys down , i'll update more soon! XOXOXO