19: He's mine Part 2

To  Meidior (you know who u are *wink wonk*)and all Jimin stans, here's a pic i found of Jimin, ignore me laughing in the bg , Tae's gucci boyfren, ceci   *Dying whale laugh*

I love jimin :)

fuck

you park Jimin

you park Jimin.

*************************************************** (you're welcome)

Yoongi sped walked towards the reception centre, giving it a slam he stared into one of the nurses eyes making her flinch and all flustered , its not like everyday you get a super hot dood slamming his veiny fists on a table while staring at you all serious (Yes imagine it my peeples)

" Ca-can i help you sir" The flustered nurse asked trying to sound cool but failed due to a sudden voice crack.

" where can i find Kim Fucking Taehyung?" Yoongi asked coldly, the nurse looked taken aback , 

"uhh, can you repeat that?"

" I SAID-"

" He meant Kim Taehyung miss." Jimin popped his pink head from behind Yoongi's back and quickly replied, not wanting any dying patient to hear a curse word as their last thing to hear  before they let out their last breath. The nurse gulped and immediately started to check through their record book (lmao idk where they find their patients names).

" Kim Taehwa.. Kim Taeyoon.....aha, Kim Taehyung , he's in room 1567 on the second floor" The nurse replied, eyeing Yoongi suspiciously. Jimins heart skipped a beat, Taehyung was-no, IS here! in the very same building where he is. which meant all this time they were actually together, but not knowing where.

" I found that little shit, who knows this hospital might be the place " Yoongi said as he walked away, leaving both Jimin and the nurse puzzled. The nurse who finally got what Yoongi meant whispered to the very much clueless Jimin.

" He meant, this might be the place of whoever he's talking about to die at" 

Jimin choked and ran after his hyung , making sure to keep an eye out to the only mint green haired boy in the building. But then Jimin got lost, and Yoongi was no where to be found. Jimin prayed that Yoongi wouldnt do anything bad to Taehyung since Tae was already hurt. So Jimin ran along the long corridors in hope to find the room he's looking for, in hope to find his boyfriend after so long.