💥4~Boy crush💥

Yoongi walks over to the group with a suprised look on his face, he wasn't expecting the other two to be there.

He greets the unexpected two with a small bow and a slight smile, setting a drink, banana milk, down for Jungkook.

"You got my favourite, Yoonie~" Jungkook grins, taking up the drink as Yoongi sits in the seat next to him, his own drink in hand.

The younger pushes the tray in the middle of them, handing the older a spoon that he had on his side of the tray, which Yoongi gladly accepts.

"Ah, you got me mash potatoes and beans, thank you."

"One of the chili burgers are also for you."

"You eat it." And when Jungkook tries to protest he continues. "You know I'm not too big on chili. So eat it, for me?"

The ebonite pouts slightly but nods, grabbing one of the burgers and taking a big bite out of it.

He hums in satisfaction, staring down at the burger with big doe eyes, the eldest at the table smiling over at him before he turns his head and makes eye contact with a pair of brown eyes.

Jimin seems to get startled at the movement, seeing that he was caught, he jumpes back a bit nearly tumbling backwards with his chair if Taehyung didn't hold it.

He's thank- no, he's grateful for Taehyung.

"Did I scare you?" Yoongi laughs lightly, noticing the light shade of red that takes over Jimin's tanned cheeks. He could've seen the other blonde was embarrassed, maybe at the fact that he nearly fell out of his chair.

"N-no, no... I just.... uhhh... you... uhmm.... Wonderful weather we're having." Jimin mentally face palms at his statement, he couldn't believe he was fumbling over his words right about now. He was making a fool of himself.

Yoongi gives him a confused look but then laughs a little, going along with other's statement "Indeed it is."

Jimin hears Taehyung snort next to him, him turning and giving the younger a deadly glare.

But the silver head just grins cheekily, knowing he would get a crack out of this later if Jimin tried to say anything about Jungkook or say he doesn't like anyone.

The younger blonde sighs at the look his best friend gives him, he knows he is doomed because the other could see he has an attraction towards the new male, especially since Taehyung would most probably try to play matchmaker knowing this information.

But if Taehyung is going to play the matchmaker in his life, he is going to do the same in his.

"Yoongi, did you try out for the basketball team like you said you would?" Jungkook suddenly brings up, his mouth full of food which Taehyung found slightly disgusting.

"Mhm." The eldest hums, playing with his spoon between his fingers. "We'll find out who makes the team next week."

"Oh, so you play basketball and Jungkook plays baseball?"

"Well, Jungkook plays multiple sports but I guess he just settled for baseball alone this time." Yoongi replies. "But yeah."

"Does everyone in your friend group play sports?"

"Namjoon's the only one I would say that doesn't play anything. Hoseok dances, and Namjoon's a clutz." Jungkook chuckles, picking his burger up from his tray and taking another bite.

The other two on the other side of the table both nod, Yoongi now being the one to ask a question. "What about you two? Any sports?"

"I do swimming and Jimin here dances." Taehyung answers, patting the back of Jimin who avoids eye contact with everyone by staring down at his food.