𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You sick psycho! I'm gonna tell the principal about this".

"You wouldn't dare". Gibson smirking. Belle ran past him. Gibson caught her arm. "You think I'm gonna let you get away from this. Come on Belle, I just try to scare you all".

He let go of her arm, rubbing his chin. "You think she will believe a man like me touching you?"

"I am an innocent teenage girl, of course she will believe me!"

Gibson shakes his head, smiling. "What makes you think that? people are worshiping me. I am a God Belle. They begs, prayed for me. Don't you see.. if you tell her about this she won't believe you because teenagers like you are always making trouble".

"You threatened me!?"

"I wasn't. Just saying the facts (smirking) I must say if you just obey my word it won't be a problem. Will you?"

"I'm not your doll!"

"You are too precious to be my doll Belle. I can't just let you stay inside the shelves with my other collection dolls without me playing".

He walked closer to her. "I just want to be with you, that's all I ask. So obey my word I will love you, protecting you".

Belle leaned her face to him. Eyes met. "In your dream you sick psycho!" She pushed him then walked out from the library. Gibson clicks his tongue and smiles.

The Diners. Night. Belle in the kitchen refilling the sugar inside the shaker. The diners seemed pretty quiet that the crew could breathe and relax a bit.

She feels someone tapping her shoulder from behind, she turns and looks at it.

"There is a man who doesn't want me to take his order, not even the others, so I would like you to try my luck. He sat at table no. 4". Belle nods. "Oh he's handsome by the way".

She wink. The girl's name is Coco. Belle laughs then out of the kitchen. She walked to the table no. 4 where the men are still reading the menu. She couldn't see his face.

(Clearing throat) "Welcome to the diners. Tonight we have special pie, porridge for the night, hot drinks, cold drinks and everything you see inside the menu are available. Would you like me taking your order now sir?"

"Urm yes. Can I have root beer float, tater tots and cheeseburger".

"All right. Anything you wanna add sir?"

The man laid the menu on the table, Belle looked up and stunned. The man spoke.

"What about an extra love from yours". It was Gibson she is serving now.

"How are you..?"

"Surprise?"

"You don't belong here. There are plenty of diners out there, why did you choose here!?"

Smirking, he said. "I'm a rightful customer Belle. I can go whenever I like, so I choose this place. So, can I get your love?"

"NO! (grit teeth) I will take this order, as a food to be served I want you to eat as fast as you can and out from here. You are wasting my time!" she turned her feet in anger.

Gibson smiling, he watched Belle take his order and walk to the counter then she disappeared around the corner. "I can't believe this!"

"What's wrong? Do you know that guy".

Belle breathes, slap her forehead. "He is my English teacher that I talk about".

"Owh that guy? I can't believe he's coming in here but we also can't chase him out of here. Jonah will be mad if he finds out".