A- Gauri, do you know where is Shivaay?

G- I don't know bhabhi, but some people came and gave some boxes and said that it was sent by bade bhaiya. I have kept them in your room.

Suddenly Anika remembers about her date with Shivaay. She mentally face palms herself for forgetting about it.

A- Actually, I and Shivaay are going out tonight, so please can you take care of kids tonight?

Anika says while blushing slightly and Gauri smiles widely.

G- Ok bhabhi. Don't worry, I will take care of kids.

Anika smiles and hugs her tightly.

A- Thank you.

Anika breaks the hug and bends down in front of the kids.

A- Babies, I am going out with dadda tonight, so be good boy & girl and Don't trouble chachu and chachi. Ok?

Shivika and Ansh nod their head.

Sh/An- Okay mumma. Enjoy your date.

Anika blushed after hearing them and then fake glares at them.

A- I will talk to Shivaay, he is spoiling you both a lot.

They both covered their mouth with their palm and chuckles.

Anika smiles and runs upstairs. She reached her room and saw two boxes kept on the table. She opens the first box and it was a beautiful red gown with a note which read-

" Hey my Queen,

Please grace this dress with your beauty. I'll be waiting to be smitten by you again.

Your majnu hubby,
Shivaay. "

Anika blushed to the deepest shade of red after reading the note. She noticed another box and opens it. It was a pair of high heels with a note which read-

"Hey Sweetheart,

These are for you because I don't want even the floor to touch your delicate feet. Get ready soon. I'm waiting.

Yours loving hubby,
Shivaay. "

Anika blushed and went to get ready.

She came out of the washroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She blushed on thinking of Shivaay's expression after looking at her.
She made her hairstyle and wore her chain which Shivaay gave her as symbol of their marriage.

She checks her final look and picked up her phone to call Shivaay but there was already a message that a chauffeur is waiting for her in the car and will make her reach her destination

She smiles and reached near the car. The chauffeur opened the door of the backseat. Anika was about to sit on the backseat when she noticed a bouquet of red roses.