CHAPTER 29

SHIVIKA'S HOME

Shivaay was sitting in the hall with his hand on his head. He was really tensed.

S(thinks)- How will I tell this to Anika that her mom tried to kill her? She always thinks that her family does not love her and now it is proved that they don't love her. I don't know how will Anika react when she will get to know the truth. Anyways, first I have to go and punish that Swetlana for hurting my Anika.

He immediately calls Prinku.

S- Hello Prinku. Can you and OmRu come to my house and take care of Anika because I have to leave for some urgent work.

P- Ok, bhaiyya. I will come there with Rudy bhaiyya as Om bhaiyya has already left for his art gallery.

S- Ok. Come fast.

P- Yes. We are coming.

After sometime, Rudra and Prinku reached Shivika's house.

S- Its good that you both are here. Ok guys I am leaving. Please take care of Anika.

R- But what is so important Bhaiyya that you are in so much hurry?

S- I can't tell you now but soon you will get to know.

Rudra nods in understanding.

P- Don't worry bhaiyya, we will take good care of bhabhi.

Shivaay smiles at her and leaves for police station.

He finally reached police station and goes towards ACP's cabin.

S- Hello ACP Sir.

ACP- Oh hello Shivaay.

S- Sir, are you sure that the main culprit is Mrs. Swetlana Malhotra?

ACP- Yes Mr. Oberoi. We have many proofs that she is the main culprit. The car which did the accident belongs to her. We even saw the CCTV footage of the camera which was placed there in the temple and her face is clearly visible. There is no chance that she can escape because all the proofs clearly state that the culprit was Mrs. Swetlana Malhotra.

Shivaay nods.

S- But they are very rich people. What if she gets bailed?

ACP- There is no chance of bail Mr. Oberoi because the proofs are solid and there is no other way to prove that she is innocent. If the crime is proved then bail is not approved. (A/n- I am sorry but I don't know much about law. So I apologise if I am wrong. It is totally my imagination).

S- Ok. So lets go and arrest her. I want to see her behind the bars then I will be satisfied.

ACP- Firstly, you have to sign the FIR, then we can go and arrest her.

Shivaay nods and signs the documents.

ACP- So we are leaving to arrest her.

S- Sir if you don't mind, can I come with you?

ACP- Sure.

They leave from the police station.

After sometime, they reach Malhotra Mansion.

Shivaay enters the mansion and moves towards the hall where a party was going on in full swing. Everybody was drunk and swaying here and there on the music.

Tej was sitting at the bar area with some business associates. They were having their drinks and laughing whole-heartedly.

Swetlana was also having her drinks and dancing with some of her friends.