CHARACTER SKETCH

Hi guys, This is Meera. ☺️

So, I m back with character sketch of the story...

So here it goes..

MAIN LEADS OF THE STORY

ANIKA MALHOTRA

She is very rich

She is very rich..But not a spoilt brat. Daughter of Tej Malhotra and Jhanvi Malhotra. She is 25 years old.
She is very calm and composed girl😊 She is cute and bubbly as well. She loves her parents to moon and back. She has a best friend named Gauri who knows her like the back of her palm. But she has a hidden pain in her heart. She is craving for love of her father. Waiting for her true love❤️.

SHIVAY SINGH OBEROI

He is a middle class boy

He is a middle class boy.He is 25 years old. He works in a Multinational company as a manager. He earns himself for his livelihood. He earns around Rs. 50,000 in a month, which is more than enough for himself.
He is an orphan. He misses the love and warmth of his parents. He values every small thing which he has. He respects women. He believes in love and is still waiting for it. ❤️😍

OTHER CHARACTERS :

TEJ MALHOTRA

He is father of Anika

He is father of Anika.He is 54 years old. He is the owner of Malhotra group of companies. Once he was very loving and caring person, but after the death of his first wife, Jhanvi, he became cruel and money minded🤑. Now all he cares for is money and his deals. Anika is only another person for whom he doesn't care. He has a wife named Swetlana.