✧1✧

"EXCUSE ME, EXCUSE ME! COMING THROUGH- AACK!!" the girl fell on the ground as all of her belongings also did the same. She hurriedly tried to gather all of her things and dash out of the crowd. That is, until a hand that was larger than hers pulled her back.

She looked behind her and saw a tall handsome guy looking at her.
"Excuse me, do you need anything from me? I'm kind of in a hurry right now" she said with an impatient tone in her voice. "U-uh n-no but-" he paused for a second and pulled out a beautiful silver bracelet with a red rose pendant on it.

"t-this is what I wanted to give you" The girl looked at him in awe. She was in a bit of a shock as that exact bracelet was the one she lost a two years ago. She doesn't know where she lost it but she knew when she did. She took the bracelet from his hand and looked at him with appreciation in her eyes. She bowed to him and said "Thank you! Thank you so much. I'll never forget this encounter"

She smiled and was about to walk away when "WAIT! May I know your name?" the boy asked with desperation, hoping that she will give him the answer.

"Eun-Jung . Seo Eun-Jung" she smiled one last time before running out of his sight.

~•♡T.B.C♡•~

So hey guys, sorry if it is short and there isn't a lot of info right now but you'll see later on.
But as you can see we have been introduced to a new character who is the main female character. In Hangul her name is 서은정 if you wanted to know how it is spelled. Also I'll be updating tomorrow so be ready for a new character reveal ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧. Later loves❤️