Sorry. Chapter 12.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

SIX YEARS.

"no dont touch him" sky roared and got ready to fight with her power. "let dad go" stat cried ready to use her power. "hey demon angle dont cry, I need you to be brave for me and look after your brother while I'm gone" Deku said with a kind smile as hero's had him handcuffed. "dad must you go, I thought you promised to always stay with us and be here when we need you" kenma cried and Kacchan hugged him up. "its gonna be ok, dont worry dad will come home sure" Kacchan said with a calm voice and hugged all three kids as they walked Deku out. "protect them for me and I'm sorry" Deku said with a sad smile as he left and tears left Kacchan eyes. 

"I'm sorry Kacchan, I dont know how he got found out" todoroki said worried. "you knew he was the villain midnight" Kacchan yelled with anger scaring the kids. "I worked it out after he stabbed me to save my life and I dont know how anyone else found out he was clever to not get caught" todoroki said worried. "fuck, why did this happen .. Midnight not even wanted anymore" Kacchan cried and the twins and kenma hugged there daddy. 

"I try and find a way to help him, you look after the children they need someone right now" todoroki said with a small smile and left to catch up to deku. He was angry that someone found out and Deku had to be locked up after he finally got his happy loving family. 

A COUPLE WEEKS LATER.

"breaking news the old villain midnight has died in prison last night after guards attacked him" the new reporter said on TV and Kacchan broke out laughing.

"daddy" sky said with worry. "are you ok, dad not really dead right" star said with worry. "no your dad had skills when it came to drug and acting" Kacchan laughed when they showed pics of the guards who all had a small pen drawing under there left eye. "really so dad will be coming home soon, how did you work it out" kenma asked with a smile. "because after a year of dating your dad he did the same thing so we could sneak onto a roof to watch some fireworks and he draw the same thing" Kacchan laughed.  

Everyone was smiling at the news and soon the door bell went off making Kacchan walk over while the children ate breakfast. 

"yes" Kacchan said as he opened the door. "why hello I have a lost kitten here" kuro said with a grin as Deku just smiled next to him. "welcome home" Kacchan smiled and kissed Deku. "get a room, stop being a perv in front of me all the time" todoroki smirked as he stood behind deku and Kacchan let them all in. 

"dad" the children cheered and ran over to hug deku. "I missed you" Deku smiled. 

"I saw him during my patrol so I gave him a lift and this guy tag along" kuro smiled as he was happy his friend was free and happy. "thanks but what are we gonna do, dont everyone know his face" Kacchan said worried. "nope, on the hero's who arrested him saw his face and Midnight didnt have a real name so Deku can go back to his normal life again without no one knowing" todoroki said with a smile. "thanks man" Kacchan smiled and looked at Deku who had the children laughing. 

LATER THAT NIGHT.

"they asleep" Deku smiled as sky, star and kenma fell asleep on him. "hold on let me tuck kenma in bed then I come back to help" Kacchan smiled. "thanks" Deku giggled and soon the had all three kids in bed. 

"so Midnight" Kacchan asked a little shocked to find out he was the villain, he had a feeling but didn't think he was right. "nope, I'm deku a loving husband to Kacchan and number on fan of Explosion King" Deku smiled and kissed Kacchan. "yeah that sounds better, why dont we go make baby number four" Kacchan smirked. "sounds great to me" Deku giggled and the shut the door. 

********************************************************

........................   THE  END  .............................