Box. Chapter 4.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

A WEEK LATER, ON A TRAIN.

"why is this train so packed, this pole gonna half me soon" Deku said with worry as he was packed in with the train crowed. But soon something more worrying then the pole got Deku, He felt a hand groping him for a good few minutes. At first he thought it was just a mistake since everyone packed and they just caught him while moving but now he was sure he was being groped. "that ass wait till I get my hands on him" Deku said with anger and went to turn around but was stopped when thee hand slipped into the back of his pants. "hey" Deku yelped but the man didn't stop at all. Deku was starting to panic, he was too pushed into the pole to turn around and whoever was groping him was looking for move, he wanted to yell out but he cant risk being seen by too many. 

"shit, stop" Deku begged as he wanted to cruel up and cry, he wasn't enjoying this and was yelling for yell In his head. Deku would run but with the man hand still inside his pants he just be pulled back, it was no use he just hand hope it end soon but how lucky was he really. "Kacchan" Deku let slip by mistake without thinking and holding back tears. "Oi pervert what the hell are doing to him" an angry voice yelled and all deku heard neck was someone getting punched. 

Deku turned around to see who helped him and the train doors opened just after his eyes connect with thee person. The pervert ran of the train with a bloody nose but deku didn't care he was lost in the guy eyes. They were beautiful but deadly and yet he couldn't look away. Before Deku could say thanks the man left the train and deku soon realised it was his stop as well and ran off. 

"I didn't say thanks .. wait I wanted to say thanks" Deku said shocked with himself, he hates people so why would he care so much about saying thanks to a stranger, but this guy was different for sure. Deku wanted to meet thing guy again one day but shaking those thoughts away, deku just kept walking to where he was heading. 

BACK TO THIS MORNING.

"why are you all staring at us, do we got toothpaste or something" Deku said a little worried as he and deku walked in with everyone staring. "boss got a job for deku to see if he deku still useful" mist said with a worried smile and deku nodded for the job. "you need to pick something up from a shop, this shop it run by villains so make sure to take a bag and hid whatever given then drop it off here by a certain time" tomura said with a small smile and deku took the small paper with the shop address. "me and dabi will meet you after so we can all come home safe, they said the shop keeper with give you the place and time to where your got to drop it off" himiko smiled. "got it, well I go get ready, see you all later" Deku said with a grin and left. 

BACK WITH DEKU NOW.

"no good, I need to go to the loo" Deku said as he still felt grossed out and wanted to wash a little. Deku bought some wipes and did his stuff before going back to the mission at hand. 

"hello, I'm here to pick something up from the boss" Deku said with a grin as he talked to the man and the keeper nodded before. Soon the keeper came out with a box and passed it over with care. "what inside" Deku asked as it felt heavy and placed it in the bag. "sorry I cant say, boss told me to keep his secrete, here the drop off place" the keeper smiled and gave it to deku. "right" Deku said before leaving.